You Turn Him On Then Leave

You were getting ready to go to work when Harry walked in wearing nothing but a towel, he had just gotten out of the shower. You knew what he was doing. Every time you had to go out Harry would try to turn you on and get you to stay home with him but this time you decided to turn things around. You spun around making eye contact with him. He had a cheeky smile on his face. You sauntered over seductively to him wrapping your arms around his neck. 

"Well don't you look sexy" you whispered in his ear sending chills up his spine. You kissed his earlobe taking it briefly between your teeth as you continued kissing down his neck. You made your way to his chests and his abs, stooping down to kiss down it. You licked between them as he tensed up and moaned your name. You smirked as you began kissing down his happy trail touching the skin lightly with your lips, teasing him. You wrapped your fingers around the top of his towel making eye contact with him. He looked at you with pure lust as he bit his lip. You smirked pulling his towel off of him. His length sprung up. You smiled and kissed the tip of his manhood. He groaned. You then stood up as he looked at you in confusion.

 "Gotta go to work babe" you whispered in his ear kissing his cheek 

"Baby please just..." He groaned

 "Nope I'll be late love bye" you said hurrying out the door as Harry looked at you unbelievably.