He Takes Care Of You

Harry: He hums softly to himself as he fills the mug up with tea peering under his eyelashes to see your curled up figure on the couch. Smiling to himself he places the kettle back on the turned off stove before mixing your green tea. Bring the mug up to his lips he blew on the hot liquid not wanting his baby to get burned. Finally deciding that it isn't that hot Harry walks over to your body grinning widely as he takes you in. You nose is red, you hair is pulled into a sloppy messy bun, you have on his large sweater with a pair of leggings, and you had wrapped yourself in many blankets. Are dark and twisted it may sound Harry loved having you sick. You where a very independent girl but when you where sick, Harry was your life line. And Harry lived for these moment. "Get up pretty girl." Harry cooed at you. He bite his lip watching as you whimpered but slowly sat up adjusting the sheets around you. "C'mon baby girl." Harry says as he easily lifts you wrapping a strong arm around your waist and keeping his grip on the mug. He places you on his lap helping you adjust your blanket. "Here we go beautiful." Harry mummers lifting the mug up to your lips holding it for you. You take a sip and hum taking small sips. After finishing half of the tea you press your face into Harry's warm neck as he rubs your back slowly lulling you to sleep.