Chapter 28: Claudon

Chapter 28

A/N: My heart still feels like it is being torn in halves. This is a late horrible chapter since I can't think of anything to write except keep typing "Iker" and "Madrid" in and deleting them. I MISS HIM SO MUCH (*cries hysterically)

[Day 6]

Earth isn't Earth anymore.

The Spaniards stared at the lifeless planet. Humans were dead; creatures were extinguished; lives were destroyed; every living thing was annihilated. That day, that night, on the twenty fourth of June in 2014, apocalypse had fallen. Nothing could change that, unless time could reverse and Earth would be saved. In order to start up the time machine, they must get the Axuko Crystal, no matter how hard it would be, no matter what challenges they would take, no matter how many lives had to be sacrificed.

---

Back in the resident area, Goter was introducing their room, "This is your room. We got you ten okxars here. Goodnight."

"What?" Andres frowned, "What's 'awk-sars'?"

"'Okxar' is in Axukish, the language of Axuko. An Okxar is where you sleep," Goter introduced, pointing at the one of the fridge shaped boxes, similar as the one which Gerard, Cesc, and Andres encountered on the Axuko Spaceship.

"Um...no?"

"Oh yeah. I shouldn't give you Okxars," Goter realised that only Axuklians were suitable for an Okxar, instead of humans, "Where do you guys usually sleep on top of?"

"Ladies," Sergio simply answered.

"Well, I don't have any ladies here," Goter shrugged, "Why don't you try an Okxar?"

"We can't even fit in," Gerard scoffed.

"You will turn into a cube if you enter," Goter replied. Again, it reminded Gerard of encountering Izhitha.

"Do you have any mattresses or even hay?" Xavi asked, not wanting to sleep inside an Okxar.

"No, but I have plenty of Sloopies," Goter grinned, "A kind of big slugs that you can use to sleep on."

"Wow, I would rather sleep on the floor instead," Fernando sighed.

"Whatever," Goter mumbled and walked out of the room. Once Goter slammed the door close, some of the teammates began to sleep, while Cesc started to become insane.

"Who is going to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?" Cesc shrieked.

"What game?" Sergio was the first to answer Cesc.

"Truth or dare!" Cesc replied, apparently excited at his own idea.

"Oh no, not truth or dare," Sergio shook his head, glaring at the captain, "Every time all of you dare me to kiss Iker while I want to kiss Fernando!"

"Did someone just call me?" Fernando walked towards Cesc and Sergio.

"Okay, we will let you kiss him this time," Cesc said, "Any ideas what to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?"

"Can you please stop acting like a kid?" Iker moaned, "I'm trying to sleep here."

"You can't sleep well anyways. Your nightmares always creep you out," Cesc teased, "Wanna join?"

"No," Iker grumbled, "Why should I?"

"Typical old grumpy Iker," Fernando sighed deeply.

"Oh hey dudes," Gerard came by, "Having some fun?"

"Join us, Geri, pretty please?" Cesc pleaded, "Also ask Xavi and Andres to join us as well."

"Sure." Xavi and Andres approached as they started the game.
"I go first," Cesc started, "I pick 'dare'."