Euro 2016: Croatia vs Spain

A/N: I'm so pissed. I don't even want to add gifs or images for this part.

Halftime: Croatia 1-1 Spain
I guess we had looked down on Croatia after our goal. We're playing in a boring way tbh. We scored very early, and conceded very late. Thank you De Gea for making two errors and conceding that goal. Iker worked so hard and strived for those clean sheets and that record you know.

---

We lost 2-1 puta madre! Do you know how much I wanna swear out loud!? It's already 1-1 and we are still looking down on Croatia. How great. Iker is benched. Okay. Sese missed a penalty (actually why is he taking the penalty instead of the strikers...). Okay. Morata is substituted early. Okay. De Gea made four mistakes out of their five attempts. Okay. But the main problem is on our attitude towards the match! I understand we have qualified but ever thought of if we lose, we will have to play a harder route to the final!? Like why!? Why look down on Croatia!? If we had got to the 1st place of Group D, we would have an easier road to the final, playing against Sweden, Wales, Hungary, etc.. Do they actually know that!? Now what!? Our next match is already against Italy! And then maybe France and Germany!! Our hopes to the final is so much smaller rn. What if today is already our second last match of the tournament?! Look, we were winning in an early stage and I had so much hope seeing Spain winning the triplet with Iker lifting the cup. I can picture that. And everything is so screwed up now. So screwed up (Do you know how much effort I'm paying not to swear). Ughhh I'm so angry rn ughhhhhh. Not to mention I cried when the whistle was blown. Just fml.

And the line up. I still haven't rant about it. If I ever heard anyone say "De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world" or sth like that, I'll punch that bastard on the face. I mean, just look at those stupid blunders he made. Is he really involved in that Torbe case so he's making such stupid mistakes? If not, I finally understand why he's extremely overrated. That hella Iker Casillas is so much better than him. So much better. At least he saves. At least he captains. At least he has experience. Just everything is better than that idiot called De Gea right? Why start De Gea? I better not see his face next match, or else I bet we would lose because of him. That idiot De Gea. Even he's on our team, I don't even have a reason to support him. He didn't play with us as a team, understand? I'm so angry now I wanna scream in the middle of the night. I despise him.

My commentators said Spain gets what they deserved for looking down at Croatia. I don't want to admit it but they're actually right. I really hate people looking down on the others. I don't like this attitude. That's the main reason I'm so pissed, not at De Gea, but at the whole team. Just ughhhhh I'm still so angry help me.