Chapter 29: Wrong Place?

Chapter 29

A/N: I DID 2 CHAPPIES IN 3 DAYS!

[Day 7]

"Gerard, it's me, King Skull. Have you found the Wise yet? Did he give you guidelines where to go?"

"Yes. We have already met him," Gerard answered, "He led us to planet Claudon."

"Where in Claudon?"

"Cloud City."

"I see. Is he here?" King Skull suddenly asked.

"Why did you ask?" Gerard went cautious. He was wondering if King Skull was up to something bad.

"It's better to have someone to help you guys out, just in case you encounter any problems in Claudon." King Skull replied sweetly, "I'm worrying about all of you."

"Liar," Gerard scoffed, "If it's true, you're only worrying about the Axuko Crystal, instead of us."

"Hehe," King Skull chuckled, "Believe it or not. So do you have the Wise..."

Annoyed, Gerard hung up without hearing King Skull's question.

"What did he just said, Geri?" Cesc asked, following the team, while Iker and Xavi were using the Map of the Galaxy to lead them to the Arcadia Palace. He was keen on knowing what King Skull was planning.

"He asked us whether the Wise is here or not," Gerard sighed, "He said he was worrying about us."

"He's nice," Cesc smiled, before Gerard furrowed his eyebrows tight, "What? Can't you see that he's lying? He wants us to like him, to believe in him, because he is planning to do something bad, and he needs our trust and love to cover up."

"Wow, I've never thought of that." Cesc said in awe, scratching his head, "Maybe you've thought too much. He's actually very friendly."

"I don't think so. All I know is to beware; the worst is yet to come."

---

~Inside King Skull's room, Axuko Spaceship~

"So do they get the Wise?" Izhitha asked.

"He didn't answer, but I think so," The King replied.

"Let's start plan A. We're going to succeed."

"That's my boy. About the Wise, you know Cloud City gets a lot of crimes. Sooner or later, their Wise would be stolen."

---

~At night~

"I thought that palace is near," Andres frowned, "Just as Goter had said."

"The Map of the Galaxy has already figured out the route for us," Xavi replied, "See the red line? That's our route. See the red dot? That's our location. And we're following red line. We'll soon be there."

"I don't think so," Andres answered, "Look, there's no sign of castles or palaces. We must have got lost."

"Not again! We had already got lost in the Magic Forest of Sprits," Xavi grumbled, "We're not idiots who don't even know how to follow a route."

"Only you are," Iker snickered.

"No I am not," Xavi muttered, messing up with the keeper's hair.
"Don't touch my hair, Lilliputian," Iker jerked away immediately, "You still haven't been forgiven for what you had done last night."

"Man... When did he become Sese?" Andres whispered into Xavi's ear.

"There is a Chinese Proverb saying, 'One who mixes with vermilion will turn red, one who touches pitch shall be defiled therewith.' It means that good companions have good influence while bad ones have bad influence."