Euro 2016: Spain vs Czech Republic

A/N: As this is a Spain NT book, I'm thinking about posting my opinions about the match here. I posted them in my conversations blog but I'd like to post them here as well so that it won't be lost :)

Halftime: Spain 0-0 Czech ;(

The first couple minutes are quite boring tbh. All the players are like having a walk tbh. Czech was trying to defend hard. Still there are a lot of chances are we did grasp them, just missing the luck.

Also there are some of our boys I really appreciate. First, Andres. Love his passing and plotting. Second, Silva. He grasped the chances really well. Lastly, Morata. He's making great breakthroughs.

Last but not least, I'm grateful for De Gea's save at the counterattack Czech made in the last minute. We have a lot of faith in him and hope he's okay. I hope Sese is fine too cuz he seemed he sprained his arm.

---

YAS SPAIN 1-0 CZECH!! Thanks to Pique in the last minutes mannnn... I think my life span is going to decrease a year more after this match goshhhh I'm waiting for this goal for soooooooo long!!! I felt my heart pumping so hard and now my ribs hurt. And I lost my voice again (*sighs) Hopefully I'm able to speak in the oral exam next week. There's still Turkey to go on Fridayyyyy!!

If I'm going to choose the best player of the match I would say it's Andres. If it hadn't been him, we would have drawn the match. Gracias Andres!! :)

A/N: Any comments of this match from you guys?