Chapter 8: OREO

Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter. Not advertising for Oreo, of course. But just creating some of "my sense of humour" inside the book (I know it's horrible):-P And I think all the pics are gone! What happened?

Led by the Axuklian minister, ten Spaniards arrived to the third floor of the Green Section. The guards opened the heavy door of the throne room to let them in. Again, King Skull was wearing his black hood, which only his blazing red eyes were seen like glowing crimson beads. Since this is the second time visiting King Skull, Gerard felt fortunate that he was less nervous than the others.

"Welcome humans," King Skull greeted with fake friendliness, "Spanish National Team, isn't it?"

"Wait... How do you know us?" Fernando immediately took precautions against the King's inquiry, "And why do you speak Spanish, as an alien?"

Gerard, Cesc and Andres gasped. How come they had never thought about that?

"Of course I know all of your basic information. I did research last night. What makes you think that I am a lazy person?" King Skull scoffed, "As for the Spanish thing, all of us Axuklians can speak in every human language. It is a necessity before we conquer this planet."

"I'm sure you know who I am," King Skull continued, "The King of Axuko, King Skull."

"Tell me why you bombed the cockpit. Is conquering Earth not enough for you?" Iker asked with frustration, "Dare you not to answer this question. Me, and my teammates deserve to know."

"Calm down, captain," King Skull snickered, "They are not even on this spaceship. When we saw something outside not completely destroyed, we destroy it. How come we have land to build ourselves a home if we do not put down all your properties into ashes? Yes, there were men inside. But why do I have to care when they were a bunch of old, useless trash who weren't wearing the protection badge?"

"Puta madre," Iker cursed, "Same as another teammate's death, this is utterly unforgivable."

A sudden, unusual spark of enmity flashed within King Skull's eyes, but it was soon hidden with an endeavouring smirk, "Shut up if you want to save your home, and find the Axuko Crystal for me. Then I'll let you use the time machine, I promise. The time machine requires a powerful source like the Axuko Crystal anyway."

"But where's the crystal?" Sergio asked, "We can't find it in only 21 days without knowing the actual location of it. And we don't even know what it looks like."

"The crystal is ancient, hidden in an unknown place. Mortal creatures like us never know the exact place of the crystal, and no one knows what it looks like too," King Skull rolled his eyes, "But don't worry. Remember I told you that I know somebody who can help you find it?"

"Who would it be...immortals?" Silva gulped at his thoughts, "I don't believe in ghost and immortals."

"You're right. It's an immortal - or a ghost- you can say, a friendly ghost," King Skull grinned, "As friendly as me!"

No one made a sound, until Xabi let out an awkward cough.

"Yeah...so 'friendly'..." He sighed sarcastically.

"Anyway, he is the Wise of the Sacred Mountain," King Skull continued, "He lives in the Secret Cave of the Sacred Mountain and you can find help from him. I will try to give all my effort to help you guys." He said, emphasising the word "try".

"Take this," he handed an oddly designed handheld transceiver to Gerard. "It's a walkie-talkie. Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues during your journey."

"So where is the Secret Cave of the Sacred Mountain as you mentioned?" Fernando frowned, "And how are we going to get there?"

"Oh yeah, almost forgot," Skull laughed, "I'm sending you a small spaceship: "The OREO", to planet Ietania, where the Sacred Mountain is, and also a spaceship pilot and plenty of living supplies for 21 days."

"Oreo...you mean the cookie?" Cesc asked.

"The spaceship, idiot," King Skull muttered, "Unless you think it looks like a cookie."

Silence was fallen once more, before the sound of a landing spaceship revived the dead atmosphere.

"Well, Oreo is here for lift off," King Skull ordered the guards to open the door, "See you soon with the crystal!"

The door was slammed closed after the Spaniards' departure.

"We're heading to the apron," The guard reminded, running two storeys down from the Green Section to the podium. And there they saw their spaceship, a brown, round plate with white light gleaming behind a row of windows around the circumference.

Yep, just like an Oreo cookie.

Cesc and Villa shared each other a look at the time they got inside the spaceship, trying their best not to burst into laughter.

"We're getting into a cookie!" Gerard giggled.

"Be serious," Xavi reminded him, although he was barely holding his smile.

Things seemed to be getting better. However, it was only the very, very beginning...

A/N: Couldn't write 10 chapters without your support! Hope you guys like it! <3