Chapter 7: Finding Others

Chapter 7

[Day 1]

It has been a while since the explosion occurred. Inside the Green Section, Gerard and his friends decided to find the others as well. They had to tell them about King Skull, that they needed the Axuko Crystal to rescue Earth, and deliver the badge to their teammates for protection. It was the first of the 21 days that King Skull had given them to find the crystal.

"I wonder where our teammates are," Andres muttered, "Just hope they are not killed by the explosion we just heard."

"Why don't we search them at the apron?" Gerard suggested, "I always believe in my instincts and if something happens to them, we will know it."

"Okay," Cesc agreed, and hesitated as they arrived to the exit of the area, "Let's hope the aliens aren't behind the doors."

In the meantime, the four Spaniards in the secret storage room were flabbergasted until Fernando's statement broke the silence, "I guess it would be better if we go outside, just to see what had happened. I mean, if anything happened to our friends..."

"But you have to rethink if anything happened to us own..." Xabi eyed Fernando a frowned sight.

"Nando is right," Iker carefully opened the door of the storage room, "We have to check out on the others and gather up. They might be finding us as well. If anything happens to them when they are finding us, we are going to regret that."

"As the captain says," Sergio was the first one to rush out from the room.

"Clear!" Sergio whispered, telling the Spaniards that they could set out within a secured environment.

"Are you sure nothing dangerous is waiting for us downstairs?" Xabi asked, apparently abashed.

"How can I be sure if we don't check it out?" Sergio scampered downstairs before he halted behind the pillar next to the staircase. Two aliens, guarding the front door, so be careful, his hand signaled.

The others tiptoed downstairs, but no matter how quiet they were, the footsteps of three men together were never to escape from the guards' notice. A one-eyed Axuklian looked over the wall, the next second he was blind when Fernando hit him in the eye hard with metal stick. The other Axuklian was conscious of its vengefulness. Sergio tried to attack, but miserably missed.

Gritting his fangs, the alien hunted for another target, and Xabi Alonso was incapable to avoid this. Xabi flung his weapon towards his head, knocking his fangs out. Unfortunately, one of those shards of his teeth ricocheted right into Xabi's arm.

"You bastard," Iker pushed the attacker away while he stabbed his weapon into his chest, sending him to death.

"My arm..." Xabi whimpered in pain from behind.

The three Spaniards bent down to check his injury. It was clear that his right arm had been stabbed deeply by the fragment.

"It's alright, Xabi. It's alright," Iker reassured, "We're going to pull it out okay? It might hurt a little but just stay calm. You can do it."

"Okay... I guess," Xabi winced.

"Let me pick it out for you," Fernando took his arm as he slowly pulled the tooth fragment from the midfielder's wound.

"Ow!" Xabi shrieked, "Can you please do this faster?"

"I'm just being careful," Fernando mumbled, "I think he needs some bandages."

"Where can we find bandages though?" Sergio frowned, "Don't forget this is a UFO-like place and none of us know what's happening. What we only know is that we need to survive from those putas while finding the others."