Chapter 11: The Snake Fairy

Chapter 11

[Day 2]

Branch by branch,
Piece by piece.
Burning it into ashes,
Taking away my peace.

She was watching all the time, behind the bushes, from when they took away her shelter to build a campfire, to at sunrise only ashes were remained. She hummed as she slithered, with glaring eyes embedded to the group of men.

Their hearts will be broken,
Their punishment will be received.
Soon they will know my powers,
Never come back and leave!

Adjusting her green cloak, she got up, fingers brushing through her curled crimson hair. An evil smirk let out, drawing the men's attention.

This is the Magic Forest of Sprits. Invaders are prohibited!

She knew what she desired. And she was ready.

It was the blonde haired boy, handsome, prince-like. Curious and cautious as he traced down the path to his nightmare. She became more concentrate, staring at his brown eyes as if her eyesight could pierce through his iris. Name? Fernando Torres. Got a woman he truly loved - Olalla, and all their promises.

Magic was like a blink of an eye, and she was no longer her old self. She grimaced at her brown, soft hair. She became Olalla.

"Olalla?" Fernando was flabbergasted, apparently in a great shock, "Why are you here?"

"Why can't I be here?" She whispered with her hands reaching for the Spaniard's cheeks, "I miss you."

"The whole planet was dead. I thought...everyone was gone," Fernando didn't know whether hesitate or glad, "I don't understand. You are literally standing in front of me. I... I must be dreaming..."

"I'm sorry. We the WAGs shouldn't have secretly followed you from Brazil till here, didn't we?" Her eyes dimmed. She looked regretful, "But Nando, didn't you forget our promise? Even if the world ends, you and I..."

"...will never break apart," Fernando murmured, "You remembered our promise."

"We couldn't catch up with the gang to Oreo. Fortunately, King Skull allowed us to borrow his ships, so I came to find you," She explained, hoping that he would understand, "All I wanted is you."

"I love you," Fernando was in tears, and so was she. Not within a second, he planted a rough kiss on her lips as their tears merged into one, salty yet bittersweet.

There goes one man fallen.

"Nando? You there?" Their lips parted as the hoarse yell of Sergio Ramos came into scene abruptly, "There you are... Oh my goodness!"

"Buenos dias, Sergio," Olalla greeted politely, "I know it was such a sudden but here I am, standing on such an unknown planet!"

"This is ridiculous! It's simply unbelievable," Sergio exclaimed while he led the two back to their campsite, "Mrs Torres, how can you get here?"

Olalla explained what she had told Fernando before, adding, "It isn't only me following you guys all along, although I'm the first one to arrive. Others WAGs are coming as well, hopefully. They are in separated spaceships."

"For example?" Xabi asked, as if waiting for his wife's name to be announced.

"Like Pilar Rubio, Shakira, ," Olalla replied, staring deeply at Sergio's and Gerard's eyes, "Hopefully they can arrive in time."

"Great," Sergio sighed, "My freedom is deprived of."

"There's something wrong with her," Gerard knitted his eyebrows, "I'm sure I can sense that."

"She isn't any fraud, Geri," Holding onto her hand, Fernando was stubborn to defended her, "She remembered our promise, so I should never doubt her."

"Nando, may I leave for a while?" Olalla asked, trying to hide the smirk under her face, "I'll find something for us to eat."

"Sure, love."

One has fallen. Nine men left.
They will never know the real me before their upcoming death.

And there she saw a man picking up some wood for torches. Again, she stared deeply into his eyes. Name? Andres Iniesta. The one he loved most? Anna Ortiz.

"Andres! Andres!" A familiar voice was heard behind. He turned as the image of Anna Ortiz came to his sight.

"Anna, you are here!" Andres was thrilled and surprised. He couldn't believe that the next one that turned up would be his wife.

"I am here for you," Anna mumbled, "I come here to find you."

"It is you. It's really you," Andres embraced his wife tight, as if she would flee when he let go, "I'm so scared that I would lose you."

"I don't know why, but these weeks I felt like something was going to happen to our Earth, so I decided to summon up the WAGs to follow you guys. I can't believe that I was right. Aliens had invaded and nothing was left. Sadly Earth is gone, our home, our land. But we are still together..."

"It's okay. There's no need to explain. Olalla was the first to come and she explained to us all already," Andres smiled, "A mission is assigned to us so that we could save Earth. Now that you are here, we could change the time together."

"You and I..." Anna's eyes enlightened with joy while handed the midfielder a string of green and red coloured fruit with black dots, "Save Earth? My husband being a hero? How incredible! But you must be hungry then. Try this nutritious Ietanian fruit. I've been eating this while finding you."

Looking at the disgusting fruit, Andres hesitated.

"Trust me, although it doesn't look good, it's not only edible, but also mouthwatering."

"Thanks," With a grateful grin, the footballer decided to take a bite, "Hmm... It tastes really good. I'm going to recommend this to others."

She turned as Andres swallowed the entire fruit, her face hanging with a dark grimace. Another target is fooled. And soon all of them will fall into my trap...

Shabaka, the Snake Fairy of Ietania.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Beware of the next one...