Euro 2016: Italy vs Spain

A/N: I'm so sad rn. We are out of the Euros! :'(

Halftime: Italy 1-0 Spain

I'm extremely nervous and I'm so disappointed :( I know Italy was going to get a revenge on us. We tried, not really our very best, but the weather isn't doing any good for us. It was raining terribly at first, making everything slippery. De Gea is pulling saves so thank God. If it wasn't him, we would have lost more tbh. In the first 15 mins, Italy was attacking us like really strong. We got a little bit more possession after that. But still we kept losing possession in the midfield and we can't get to their penalty area. Their defense is seriously tough. De Gea slipped the ball away from his hands, which was one of the reasons that caused the first goal. We can't blame him tho cuz the ball was slippery due to the rain.

---

Italy 2-0 Spain full time, so we are out of the Euros!! I felt that I was dying when Italy scored their last minute goal. Do you know how much I cried? 10 times more than the match against Croatia. And I used all my tissues at home. We are definitely not in our best form. It got so much better at 70 mins after Aduriz and Lucas came but still not our best. We got more possession (75%!!), shots and chances. We aren't unfortunate. However, we lack a lot of things: our spirits, our chemistry, our unity.

Sergio Busquets was crying at the end of the match! I can't... (And what if this is Iker's last match...) I'm so sad. I waited for the Euros for so long, longing to see Spain winning the tournament. They are my favourite team, not the first team I like but the first team I love. Maybe the La Roja I love for so many years since I was a kid is gone. Remember when we were singing La Roja Baila? Fuuuucc I cryyyy...

Amazing win, Italy, amazing win. I appreciate their spirits. Love the way they celebrate. Hopefully they can win against Germany (FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE), and even the whole tournament (if Iceland couldn't make it). You win us when we are not in our best, but we will come back stronger!! Viva España!! ;) 🇪🇸🇪🇸