Chapter 16: The Devil in Disguise

Chapter 16

A/N: Almost slapped a classmate for saying rude things about Iker...Actually I won't do that to him, just almost. I would like to slap Xabi first before I punish him (You know what happened?) :-P. Btw, this one's a short chapter. I'm going to have a language test soon (and I haven't revise it yet TAT).
The pic is the Sacred Mountain btw.

Silva and Villa were buried as raindrops collided with the lifeless soil. They were the tears from the sky. Ietania was crying for them.

None of the Spaniards made a sound.

Until they heard a woman's voice.

"You guys seems to look upset? Can I offer some help?" Shabaka, the "butterfly" fairy, asked them sweetly in concern.

"Two of our friends...(sniff)...had died..." Cesc replied. He buried his face into the fairy's shoulder.

"Oh dear..." Shabaka said sympathetically, "I'm so sorry to hear that."

But actually she was smirking hysterically inside her heart. She couldn't believe that her plan had worked so well. She thought she could do more for King Skull.

And first she had to have a closer relationship with one of them.

"One of them is killed by a snake monster!" Cesc's voice cracked and he began to cry. "And the other one was killed by the Yurc fruit!"

"At least he didn't become a zombie..." Shabaka tried to comfort him.

"It's only because he rather die than to harm us!"

"Don't cry, it's over..." She patted him on the back as he cried softly.

Actually it's not over.

I won't let it over.

A few minutes later, Cesc suddenly broke the silence, "Can...can we be friends?"

---

~At that night~

"Let me help with your arm, Xabi." Fernando stated, as Iker handed the red jar to him after curing Sergio's leg. Sergio would recover very soon.

"Thanks." Xabi grinned thankfully. The team was trying to move on and forget the sad things happened in the past.

It didn't mean that they wanted to forget Villa and Silva. It was hard to forget your loved friends, and it was difficult to forget your true friends. They just wanted to forget about all the pain they were having.

Fernando put some cream onto Xabi's wound, hoping it would get better. All of a sudden he realised something.

"I should do better hygiene next time..." The striker mumbled.

"Never mind." Xabi shrugged. It seemed that he didn't remember what the Witch of Ietania had reminded them.

Only a couple of metres far from them, Xavi was taking care of Andres. Andres was getting better as the time flows. The Spaniards were sure that he wouldn't become a zombie, thanks to the witch. The potion saved his life and everyone couldn't be more happier than him.

Later when the others were resting, Gerard asked his best friend next to him, whispering, "Are you sure Cesc?"

"Why not?" Cesc replied, "She's friendly. And I trust her."
Gerard couldn't believe that his friend was going to befriend a fairy from another planet.

"It's too dangerous." Gerard frowned, "Shabaka's not a human. You don't know her powers. She might be a devil in disguise."

"It'll be fine. Don't worry too much." Cesc said rolling his eyes, ignored. He hated "big brother talks".

"It's not a good idea, trust me. I'll prove to to you later."

Gerard was going to find the truth of Shabaka. He felt that things were getting worse. Even worse than losing two people.

And maybe he was right.

A/N: Predict what will happen next. I'm such a terrible writer.

P.S.: I can't believe that I could write such horrible crap like the prologues and the more previous chapters out and post them in public o_O I'm gonna edit them.