World Cup 2018: Spain vs Morocco

2-2.

I literally went into my room, prayed ten thousand times and cried the shit out of me. What on Earth Spain!? What do you think you're in? A lousy training? Too many mistakes! Too many!! Where's the defense? Sergio what the fuck were you doing? We always lost possession in the midfield cuz we were passing and rolling the ball so slowly, wasting our time. Couldn't see a lot of effort paid by the team when we equalise with Morocco, but only when we were losing! Very unlike the match with Portugal! Do you think equalising is enough? No! If we want to play a lot easier in the tournament, we have score more to top this group. But didn't they know this? Yes we topped the group at last. But this was such, such pure luck. Thanks to the VAR. Thanks to Iran's draw with Portugal.

Just look at Iran. Look how much sweat they gave for the match against Portugal. Look how hard they cried at the end of the match. They were simply amazing and I felt so bad for them. Tbh if I'm not a fan of Spain, I'd rather have Iran going to the second round. They really deserved it.

This Spain was nothing like the Spain I know. I have supported them for ten years but today it felt so unfamiliar, as if it was a new known stranger. I was even asking myself why I was supporting this team with this horrific attitude. I'm so done with our terrible performance today.

I just hope they can learn a lesson and perform better the next match. (But tbh how can they learn a lesson. They did got into the second round and everyone felt nothing but only happy for it, unlike what happened with Germany). If they continue to play like this, they'll definitely be out before reaching to the semi finals, probably being kicked out against Croatia. I believe in them, of course I do. So please please please do NOT perform like this shit again the next match against Russia.

P.S.: I dreamt of Sese being dead last night X( I just know I got a bad feeling for today's match already.