Chapter 26: The Quest of Weapons (2)

Chapter 26

A/N: IMPORTANT!! I finally finished my exams and started this super hectic pre-summer holiday. Miss you guys so much xoxo. Again, there are a lot to say. The first scene of Nando, Sergio and Iker are moved to Chapter 28 since it looks better.

First of all, football ofc. Congrats Barça for the win in UCL! I got quite angry with Gerard tho. He should have shown some respect for their rival. However, I don't think La Roja fans should whistle him. He is part of our family and we should always show support to our players (*glares at plastic Madridistas). Also, congrats for Spain's win against Costa Rica and Belarus! La Roja is simply amazing #VivaEspana. Cesc looks like Batman with the mask on lol. Hope he'll get well soon! And I burst out laughing when some staff tried to kiss Iker (wow Sese must be jealous). Oh and SILVA SCORED A GOAL!!!! GOALOLOALOALAOLAOAL!!!!!!! I FEEL SO PROUD OF MY BAE DAVID!!!

Okay let's get back to this book. About the #FootyAwards (literally the best idea ever). Thanks so much @thenbhdwatch!), I may not participate this year because the due date would be July 18-19 and I want to wait until this book is completed :-( Unless I can join two years (which will be unfair). But I'm definitely joining in next year and I'll go for #FootyAwardsStoryLine :-D

Secondly, #Wattys2015. The due date of the Wattys is in November (I guess) and I think I'll be participating :-) Well, football fanfics don't really get to be noticed a lot in the Wattys but it is worth a try.

The main point is that I have to finish the writing challenge first if I want to join in #Wattys2015 and #FootyAwards :'(

Oh and don't forget, please share the link of Fabrication//Football One Shots by @bojankrkic on Twitter with the hashtag #MyWattysChoice. She is fabulous as well as her writing. Also, thanks so much for supporting my book. Your comments always make my day and they mean a lot to me

This chapter is probably the longest thing I've ever written in my life. See if you guessed right from the previous chapter ;) And it shows how much I love swords haha (Who loves swords here as well?) Enjoy!

Andres' Quest

(Refer to Chapter 28)

"Greek keyboard?" Andres frowned, "How can I get a GREEK KEYBOARD without my phone?"

But in anyways, he decided to picture out his computer keyboard, he could see the image and letters vividly, "Q. W. E. R. T. Y. U. I. O. P. A. S. D. F. G. H. J. K. L. Z. X. C. V. B. N. M."

"Then what should I do?" Andres mumbled. There seemed not to be a use of the keyboard, "Maybe it isn't 'keyboard' after all. Ugh this is so hard."

"Please press the red button in order to type in the password."

"Red button? Where is..." Andres shifted his head towards the hole on the wall. There was a red button on it which Andres hadn't realise before. Having pushed the red button in, Andres saw the brick wall behind him parted and appeared a Greek Keyboard formed with bricks.

The first row of the keyboard read, ";. ς. ε. ρ. τ. υ. θ. ι. ο. π."
While the second and third row read "α. σ. δ. φ. γ. η. ξ. κ. λ." and "ζ. χ. ψ. ω. β. ν. μ." perspectively.

An idea came up from Andres' mind. He picked up the carved brick and compare it with the English keyboard.

"λλαβτοοφ ροφ...ι".