Chapter 18: Battle of Ietania

Chapter 18

A/N: Be happy to see...this character death o_O Btw Real Madrid won the Club World Cup. I'm so proud of being a Madridista :-D Hala Madrid xoxo

[Day 3]

"RUN!" Cesc exclaimed, pushing Gerard forward.

Shabaka was chasing right after them, mouth slobbering with poisonous venom.

Although they were athletes, they were slower than the Ietanian.

Cesc climbed up a tree in front of him while Gerard was still behind.

Just as Shabaka wanted to take a grip at Gerard's shoulder, Cesc pulled him up on top of the tree. As for Shabaka, who didn't see this coming, was tripped down by a horn-shaped root and fell onto the floor with a thud, while Gerard and Cesc were escaping, leaping across the thick branches and swinging through the long vines.

The Snake Fairy was furious, her emerald aura shone brighter to gain magic. She then shot magical blasts towards the trees which were next to the Spaniard's, knocking them one by one, leaving Gerard and Cesc stuck in the middle of the trees, "HELP!"

---

"Andres, how do you feel?" Xavi asked his best friend concern.

"Never better," Andres replied grinning, "the potion is a miracle."

"No," Xavi shook his head, "YOU are the miracle." He touched Andres' face, "Pure miracle."

They both savour the kiss on the lips, until it was broken by a squeal.

"GUYS OH MY GOODNESS I CAN STAND AND SIT AND WALK AND RUN AND JOG AND JUMP AGAIN!!!!!" Sergio ran forward, and Iker was smiling a bit behind him. "Iker, come on! We're going to have a PARTY!"

Xavi and Andres stared at Sergio who had disrupted their moment as Fernando and Xabi came over. They congratulated Sergio for the full, speedy recovery. Xabi's arm, however, had got worse and worse day by day.

"Where's Gerard and Cesc?" asked the captain, they are supposed to be here and continue our way to the Sacred Mountain.

Suddenly a scream roared out from the forest.

"HELP!"

"It's Gerard! The sound comes from there!" Andres said pointing to a tree. "It must be the snake monster!"

"We won't let her kill them, she had already killed two of our teammates." Xabi stated, "Let's go."

Without hesitating, they picked up some metal rods and ran into the forest. They weren't going to let the Snake Fairy hurt Gerard and Cesc.

---

"You two are trapped on a tree." Shabaka snickered as she was gaining magic energy, "No place to go except hell."

Holding Cesc's warm hands, Gerard closed his eyes, this could be the end.

Or will it?

"No place to go except hell? That's means you, Snake Monster. Feel free to hurt me, but never hurt my teammates!" Iker swung his metal rod towards Shabaka neck, regardless of the danger. The Snake Fairy quickly turned around and elbowed him onto the ground.