Chapter 19: The Puppets in our Claws

Chapter 19

A/N: I know my English is terrible, so this chapter is set to explain all.

[Day 3]

"Is this...is this the Sacred Mountain?" Gerard gazed at the dark mountain in awe.

The Sacred Mountain was covered with spikes on top, and was surrounded by white smoke.

"It looked more like a black charcoal." Cesc joked.

"It's SACRED, Cesc!" Fernando reminded, "Mind your words!"

"Yes, boss." Cesc rolled his eyes.

"By the way, Xabi, is your arm alright?" Iker asked concerned, "Can I help you with the bandage. It seems it's starting to loose."

"No thanks Capi," Xabi grinned gratefully, "I can manage it myself."

Xabi took off the bandage, exposing his inflamed, swollen arm.

"Gosh, you must have got the infection!" Andres exclaimed.

"Oops... It must be me." Fernando sounded regretful, "I forgot to wash my hands before curing him..."

"Oh well I guess my mum was right," Sergio shrugged, "she always told me to pay attention to hygiene and I just...ignores her."

"It'll be fine," Xavi encouraged the midfielder, "you'll get better in no time."

"Hope so..."

---

King Skull's P.O.V.

*Flashback*

Page 520... This is the only page number I could remember.

...The only thing we know about it is that once you got the crystal and if you combine it with your staff, you will become the King of the world. The crystal would only help the one who truly desires. And only one person can stop the combination, the one who made a bound with the crystal, the one who had sent the Axuko Crystal into space...

Questions were dangling in my brain. The one who truly desires? Will that be me? Who can stop the crystal? Who sent the Axuko Crystal away? What bound did the one made?

Nevertheless, I continued reading:

The History of the Axuko Crystal

Although no one knows where the Axuko Crystal is now, it still has its history.
The Axuko Crystal comes from an asteroid. The asteroid landed on a planet called Earth around 2067-2066 B.C.. According to the Bible, fire which came from the sky struck Sodom and Gomorrah, two places located in the area of Mesopotamia. Our scientists claim that the fire from the sky was the asteroid. The asteroid landed on Earth and broke into pieces, and one of those pieces was the Axuko Crystal. Someone discovered the crystal, and made a bound with it. It is believed that he/she was also the one who sent the crystal into space again. The Axuko Crystal has been gone since then, probably in another planet...

I closed the book The Legends of Axuko.

Earth... This was was the first time I heard of this planet.

Perhaps conquering Earth as our second planet is useful for tracking down the Axuko Crystal...

*End of Flashback*

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! There's an emergency!" The door suddenly flew open and somebody rushed inside, it was my minister, Etuca.

"What's the problem?" I roared.

"Your majesty..." Panting, he started his speech slowly, "Shabaka..."

"CAN YOU PLEASE TALK FASTER?" I growled at him, arms crossed in front of my chest.

"She is dead!" He cried, "Shabaka is dead!"

"What!?" I guessed I must have heard the wrong thing.

"Shabaka, the Snake Fairy in Ietania, is DEAD!"

I looked at him in disbelief, followed by an awkward silence. How can this happen? Shabaka is my loyal servant!

"Why is she dead?" I asked with my jaws opened wide.

"The humans killed her." Etuca lowered his voice, hatred filled his eyes, "Those pesky humans... We will take our revenge."

"Had she killed any of the humans?" I questioned more.

"Two. Only two of them, your Majesty." He replied, "I remember you ordered her to kill three."

"Yeah, but it's better than nothing." I nodded sadly.

"Why kill the humans?" Etuca asked suddenly, I stared at him shocked, "They're helpful to find the crystal."

"This is actually Izhitha's plan." I explained, "I know they are helpful, but what do you want me to do? I just want the Axuko Crystal, you know that. I can't kill them, I'm an Axuklian, and they are wearing the protection badge, so I can't hurt them. Then I decided to order others to execute them, gradually, not all at once, otherwise they will discover that I am the one who is behind all this, and they will not obey me again, I have to pretend that I was not engaged with all this, unless they find it out themselves, which is quite impossible, I will start Plan B."

"Then why don't you just order others to kill them all after you got the crystal, so that we won't lose any of our servants, and their chance of finding the crystal will enhance?"

"I can't. I told you that I have to pretend I was not engaged with all this. If I tell others to kill them off after they hand in the Axuko Crystal, they will realize that I am engaged. I'm sure they will make it through, and after 19 days, I will be the King of the world!"

"I see, I just don't want to lose anyone of my friends again..." Etuca uttered a sigh deeply, "How's the time machine experiment doing?"

"Successful." I answered shortly.

"Are you really going to take them back to Earth?"

"We'll see..." I snickered.

Those humans are the puppets in our claws...

A/N: Merry Christmas (while in football language it is called "Crismes")! May God bless all of you <3