Chapter 22: Journey Continues

Chapter 22

A/N: Hi I'm baaaack guyzzzz! Exam is over and I'm half dead. Writing this chapter makes the another half dead. My English still sucks :'(

So much to say XP, but don't skip this ok?

I've changed my profile picture! What do you think? I used TWO HOURS TO MAKE IT, ONLY FOR MY WATTPAD PROFILE PICTURE! And then I uploaded to Instagram...(MAIN-EST POINT EVER IN THE UNIVERSE) IKER LIKED IT OMG HE LIKED MY WATTPAD PROFILE PICTURE HE'S MY BABY GRACIAS CAPI PRJWJDJALCHEHEKNWOXJANDKQ!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLS PLS PLS GET ME CPR I AM HAVING HEART ATTACK!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Xavi...sort of...especially in the middle-end... Anyway, #felizcumpleaños Xavi xxxx! (I'm so late sorry)

Also I'm so thrilled of my results <3

And last night, I got a flu (*coughs), BUT YES I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW THANK YOU FLUUUUUUU!

I realised those Spaniards were so dumb and stupid. And their characteristics were so extreme XD

Btw, thanks so much for your boundless support xxxx

Okay, that's all I guess... I'm done. Enjoy!

[Day 3]

"Where should we go next?" Cesc asked Gerard, still wandering aimlessly.

"I've tried to call King Skull for three times, but it just doesn't work." Gerard explained, "The phone line is cut."

"Now what should we do?" Iker asked desperately.

"I don't know... All I know is we are blocked by a mountain wall!" Fernando pointed at the front. The mountain wall was not tall, but it was too steep and rocky to walk on. They must climb up the wall to continue their journey, and there was no way back.

"It's not that tall actually and it's only 3 meters high." Xavi stated, "And there are rocks sticking out. So I guess it's not hard to climb."

"But we don't have the equipment to climb up the wall." Andres said, searching inside his backpack. Only a small knife, some clothes, a first aid kit, and food which can last for a day were left.

"Can we climb it with bare hands?" Sergio asked scratching his head.

"I'll try." Xavi said, walking near the hill, "All of you know that I used to hunt for mushrooms in the countryside. Once, those mushrooms were located on the hill, I learnt to rock climbing since then."

"What if you fall?" Andres said worriedly, "I don't want you to get hurt."

"Then you guys can catch me," Xavi shrugged.

"No, it is too risky." Iker shook his head, "I won't let you do this."

"It's just a few meters high!" Xavi rolled his eyes, "It'll be easy."

Xavi took a deep breath, his right hand grabbed hold on a rock.

He lifted himself up, feet against the wall, and then his left hand grabbed hold another rock. The others gathered below him for protection, in case he fell down. The hill wasn't very steep though, so he made it with an ease.