Chapter 33: Beneath the Black Hood

Chapter 33

A/N: Can't wait for Champions League finallllll... :D

[Day 8]

The group stopped, glaring at Gerard with inconceivable eyes.

"What?" Fernando was astonished, "What did you just say again?"

"I said I'm sorry!"

"If you dropped the container at the gate just as we started running," Andres stuttered, "Then that shadow must have had the Wise! What have you done?"

"Argh," Xavi scold with irritated breath, "All that effort we paid is spoiled because of your clumsiness!"

"I didn't mean to do that!"

"Okay, no more arguments. Let bygones be bygones," Iker tried to reconcile, "What we have to think right now is how we can prevent that mysterious figure from picking up that container."

"Joder, we can't let it fall into wrong hands," Sergio cursed, "We have to get it back!"

"Too late, too late," The dark shadow approached with a sneer. Under the bright light of Vengeance, he was seen to be a hooded figure holding onto a golden container, "Thanks to your teammate, the Wise is mine."

"King Skull?" Cesc frowned.

"Wrong," the hooded figure answered with a cold-blooded tone, "I'm nothing like King Skull."

"Tell us who you are."

Instead of giving an answer, the hooded figure replied with the same sly smile with his gloved hands shaking the golden container, "Come out Wise, I am now your master!"

The hooded shadow was thrilled as a cloud of gas assembled at the tip of the container. However, his excitement didn't last for long when the figure of Vicente Del Bosque emerged.

"Del Bosque..." The hooded shadow was terrified, "It was you..."

---

*Flashback*

"Is there anyone still alive inside the airplane debris?" He asked, after all he had to complete the tasks ordered by his father.

You are the chosen heir of the throne, so do whatever I told you to. King father's voice uttered in his mind spontaneously as if an intangible pressure on his heart. Yes, I will, for the throne, for Axuko.

"Report, there are three human beings detected inside the cockpit," a soldier informed, "All of their ages exceeded 50. Their nationalities are Spanish, but in appearance, abnormally are not hot enough to define as Spaniards..."

"Enough," He interrupted, "I am going to inspect on my own."

All of this absurdity began from that night when Father was severely ill and woke up with madness, his eyes glimmer in furious red, announcing that we were going to invade a living planet, Earth. He was deep in thoughts while walking towards the cockpit. I guess it is not easy to revive mentally from the planet destruction, the day Axuko was destroyed by that crystal. Nonetheless he is the leader of the clan.

"Crap, the door of the cockpit is blocked by obstacles," He spat, "Soldiers, bomb the door open for me."

"Yes sir!" The entrance was then bombed open after a small bang.

"It should be the rescue team," Hiding behind the chair, one of the assistants guessed. However, it turned out to be a double-human-sized beast, with ears shaped like horns, crimson eyes, and flesh seemed to be made with steel.

"It must be one of those unknown creatures!" the assistant shrieked, "Del Bosque, you should have listened to me."

"Well, well... What do we have here?" He smirked, "Three old junk. Not useful to become slaves of my father."

"You destroyed our lands because of your own greediness," Vicente growled, "Even if I die in your hands, my soul will never forgive your bad deeds."

Greediness, bad deeds, unforgiven acts, these are all for my father's sake. Del Bosque, right? Looks like I won't forget what you have just said.

"Soldiers, this area is ready to be demolished in ten seconds," he commanded before leaving the cockpit.

...For the throne, for Axuko, and for Father King.

The cockpit was nowhere to be found, left with nothing but ashes.

---

"Prince Izhitha," the Wise bellowed, "Is that you?"

"Please don't hurt me, the ghost of Del Bosque," Izhitha squeaked, "It is I who has committed an unforgivable sin."

"So can anyone tell me what's going on here?" Cesc was as confused as the Wise.

"It sounds like he's the one who had bombed the cockpit and killed Vicente," Iker explained, "Wild guess."

"Wait a second, Prince Izhitha looks familiar... He's the Axuklian we encounter at the fridge...I mean the Okxar back then!" Xavi hit upon a good, "If he is an Axuklian, why is he attacking us? We got our protection badge activated."

"That's the point," Andres' face was lighten, "Remember he did not attack us physically. In fact, using our fear, he chased us and threatened us verbally to make us surrender to him."

"So we have been played for all of the time?" Gerard scoffed, "How stupid."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Sergio grinned, "It's now our time to attack. He can't fight back anyway."

"Please, spare me..." The prince begged.

"Wait," the Wise halted abruptly as he cocked his eye at the Spaniards, "He has done an ENORMOUS misdeed. He must not be spared so easily in your hands, but..."

"Yes, it is enormous indeed," Fernando was the first one that understood the signal from the Wise, "But everyone gets a second chance."

"Correct," the Wise winked back, "Promise me if you leave these Spaniards alone without harm, your punishment will be less burdensome, otherwise, the consequences will be unmeasurable."

"Del Bosque, I swear I will never hurt the Spaniards," Izhitha cried, kneeling in front of the Wise, "Words cannot express how grateful I am for your tremendous mercy!"

Soon Izhitha vanished by teleportation.

"This is like the most ridiculous comedy I've ever seen," Cesc burst out into laughter, "He even knelt in front of the Wise! Where is his dignity of being a prince? What a shame on his own clan."

"Do your coach, Vicente, and I really look alike?" the Wise frowned, "Everyone is calling me 'Vicente Del Bosque'. I thought it's only a short-term illusion for some."

"You guys look exactly the same," Gerard joked, "Gosh, how I wish Vicente were here..."

"I don't understand though," Sergio wondered, "Why are you sparing him in that way?"

"He is my friend's son. Of course I can't let him die in front of my watch," the Wise explained with a sigh, "However, for your own safety, it is best to have him left you guys alone forever since he is really an intelligent but sometimes deceitful person."

"Well, I'm sure he's not as intelligent as you, Wisey," Cesc complimented with a delightful beam, "This is one genius act. And you successfully made him look dumb and ludicrous."

"Guys, I think I have to release bad news again," Gerard suddenly announced.

"Please don't tell us that we forgot about something again."

"To your unfortunate, yes we did. After what had happened, we forgot our most important aim – to find the lost ball."

"Looks like we have to head back to the entrance of the cave again," Cesc let out a deep sigh.

The group giggled while getting out of the passage way. Ecstatic, spirited, peaceful. As long as they are united, the old glory of Spain still shone like stars.