Chapter 2: Lo Que Está Sucediendo!?

Chapter 2

A/N: Minor Characters Death COMING UP!!!!!!!!

The team was surrounded by darkness and silence. Feeling conscious, Fernando used all his strength to open his heavy eyelids. He started to sniff around, and frowned when he realised they were the smell of smoke and ashes.

The plane must have crashed after the explosion, he thought. He sat up and looked around to see where he was. However, it was too hard to observe. Everywhere was dark. Not even a dim of light was tolerated.

Looks like the whole place has been totally destroyed.

"Anybody here!?" He yelled, hoping that there were survivors.

"Fernando, is that you?" Someone replied. The sound was quite clear, that means there were survivors around, "I'm Xavi."

Thank God Xavi is still alive.

"Andres is next to me. I've checked his pulse and he is still alive." Xavi told him. Fernando shifted his head towards the direction of the sound of quick footsteps and found out two shadows were walking towards him.

"It's me, Gerard."
"And Cesc." The two men spoke. Fernando felt relieved when he realised that they were only his teammates. Gerard questioned through anxious breaths, "What happened?"

"Nobody knows what happened. We only knew that there was an explosion."

"Are there more survivors, just five?" Andres asked weakly, who just came to.

"Lo Que Está Sucediendo? What happened?" Sergio's loud voice was uttered far away.

Sergio is fine, Sergio is fine... Fernando couldn't feel more reassured after knowing that his best friend was still doing great. Sergio was his childhood friend. He couldn't live without him, thus Sergio's life mattered the most right at this moment, and it was the only thing he could care for.

"Try coming here!" Fernando shouted back.

"I can't! It's too dark here. I can't even see a thing!" Sergio answered, "It's too scary to walk alone. I need someone to help me. Please wait for a few minutes!"

From his limited vision, the freckled striker turned around and barely saw Xabi and Diego awake from a few metres behind him, bodies covering with ashes. Beside them, Vicente and two staffs sat up, as well as Silva, who stood up and coughed for few times. Then he heard Villa's voice, "Anyone injured?"

"Either alive or dead, that's all." Xabi replied. "Thirteen survivors is a miracle."

"Hey, I just woke up..." An unfamiliar voice said, "Can anyone tell me what had happened? I'm the pilot."

"Where's Iker?" Sergio panted, "He...he was sitting next to me on the plane... He should be by my side!"

"Of course I'm not by your side! You're sitting on my back!" Iker fumed. Cesc almost giggled.

"Who's still alive?" The captain asked, grabbing onto Sergio's hand and led him towards Fernando.

"Only fifteen, I supposed." Fernando shrugged, "It's too dark here so I can't see things far away. I can only hear."

Just as he finished the sentence, the team smelt strange gas.

"What's that?" Xabi asked, grabbing his nose.

"Chloroform. Toxic," Iker answered, "Guys, cover your nose and flee together. Someone is coming."

But it was too late. Whoever smelt the gas saw stars. And after a few seconds later, they were all knocked out.