Chapter 17: The Truth

Chapter 17

A/N: Still have English Oral test to go! (*half dead mode) This chapter is one horrible crap cuz I'm not in mood after screwing up all my tests TAT. Will edit later.

~At Midnight~

Muffled snores echoed through the darkness as the sound of mysterious footsteps were approaching.
"Fernando..." she muttered.
Fernando heard the familiar voice and blinked his eyes open. "Olalla...I've been worried for the whole day long. Where have you been?"
"I've been finding my way," She replied sweetly, "I've been finding you, my love..." She started to whimper.
"I'm so happy that you're back..." Fernando pulled Olalla into his arms. Tears of happiness and sadness started to roll down his cheeks.
"Here are some flowers." Olalla put down some flowers, and pressed a kiss on his lips. "I will never leave you..."
He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. He could never lose her again.

~The Next Morning~

Gerard picked up a metal rod. He had already planned to hunt down the truth of Shabaka.
He wasn't going to let Cesc to fall into traps.
Gerard was his best friend, and he should be the one who protects him.
"Fernando? What are you doing here?" Gerard asked as he gave Fernando who was staring at the bushes a pat on the back.
"I saw Olalla last night. She was beside me..." The striker replied brokenly, "but now she is gone... SHE IS GONE!"
"You saw her last night? Is that a dream?" Gerard tried to comfort Fernando by stroking his back. He thought Olalla was lost forever.
"No. She left some flowers here." Fernando showed Gerard the flowers he was holding. He felt as if he was being dumped when he saw those ruthless flowers.
I will never leave you...
He tore the flowers apart and scattered the petals over the ground. "She promised not to leave me! She won't lie to me! She's my wife!"
Gerard knew that Fernando was in pain. He wanted to make him happy again. "Don't worry, I'll find her for you. Maybe she's just around the forest picking up another bunch of flowers for you?"
"Wait, you're going inside the forest? It's too dangerous! There are snake monsters!" He flinched at Gerard's idea.
"Not too far I promise. I'll go with Cesc. I'll search yours and Andres's wife as well."
"Thank you. But be careful."
---
Gerard walked towards Cesc and found him chatting with Shabaka. He sighed at what he saw and dragged Cesc away from the fairy.
Shabaka looked at Gerard confused what he was doing.
"I told you that I'm not going to do that!" Cesc whispered ad he rolled his eyes. "Can you see I'm talking? Please don't interrupt me."
"Shabaka is not trustworthy." Gerard whispered, looking back to see if the fairy was listening. She was staring at him suspiciously so he continued to soften his voice. "We have to discover the powers of her. She's an alien."
"Why don't we just ask her?" asked Cesc, "We don't need to spy on her."
"You think she would tell you if she has some secret alien powers?"
"Alright." He groaned in defeat. "Tell me your plans."
Shabaka concentrated at the glare on Gerard.
Damn you. She thought as she read his mind. He is going to harm me with that stupid metal rod in his hand.
Gerard and Cesc were her threat and she would execute them first before she was attacked. No one will know her preempt.
She could do it right now and she didn't bother to care.
---
Gerard Pique's P.O.V.

Shabaka was glaring at me angrily like I had done something wrong.
"Sorry about that." Cesc whispered something into her ears.
"I know what you two are going to do. You can't hide from me."
I gasped at her speech. How can she know that?
"I can read minds." She said evilly.
I felt something sinister was going to happen.
Something really sinister.
Her eyes began to turn blood-red, which was the same colour of her hair.
Emerald aura started to released beneath her pale skin and through her dark green cloak.
She stretched her mouth wide as her teeth became sharp like a blade.
Wait.
They were actually fangs.
Fangs moisture with venom.
She was a snake.
The Snake Monster that killed my teammates.
"I can transform to anything. All of you are fooled by me. All of you are fooled by Shabaka the Snake Fairy!" She snickered.
"You mean... Olalla and Anna..." I stammered in disbelief. Why? WHY?
"Yes." She nodded, and stepped forward, "And my next target is you, two of you..."