Chapter 13: Road to the Wooden House

Chapter 13

A/N: The first sentence of the chapter is like the one in the funny FedEx commercial XD

[Day 2]

"I don't want to become a zombie!" Andres screamed in panic. "I shouldn't trust THAT Anna. If she is real, she won't ever do that to me!"

"We must get the potion, and be quick." said Xabi. "Don't worry, I'm sure the potion will work."

"I'll stay for Andres and Silva." Xavi stated. Villa followed Xavi, he wanted to stay for them too.

"Can I stay as well?" Sergio asked. "I can't walk properly."

"Ok." Fernando replied. "Be safe and don't walk away."

"Stay with me, Fernando." Sergio pleaded.

"Actually I really want to go, Sergio." Fernando replied. "I'm so sorry...Because there's still chance to find Olalla there."

Sergio scoffed at Fernando.

"Don't worry Sese. We'll be back in no time, I promise."

---

Shabaka's P.O.V.

I saw the Spaniards again.

They were looking for the witch's wooden house near them.

I was deciding my target while they were rushing on their way. Idiots.

One of them had injured his arm, would he be good to be the victim?

No he won't. I need someone who is able-bodied.

My eyes moved to the back of the group, and saw a man quite depressed.

Hmm...his brother is dead and he has recently broke up. Something tells me that he'll never believe in true love existing again. Poor guy. He's not good to play with. He's lucky in this case.

I continued finding my next target. And soon I saw a Spaniard, smiling at his best friend when he found the right road to the wooden house. He had too much hope in his mind.

He's the right target. To wash all his hope away. My inner voice told myself.

His name was Cesc.

I disguised myself as a beautiful butterfly fairy. That would trick him.

"Hey!" I patted on his shoulder, "Where are you guys going?"

"The wooden house of the witch of Ietania." Cesc replied quickly. "Who are you?"

"I'm a fairy. What's your name?" I asked.

"Cesc Fabregas."

"Hey Sex!" I joked on his name, "I'm Shabaka."

"It's Cesc, not Sex." He rolled his eyes.

"What's the problem, Sex Fabulous?"

"It's Cesc Fabregas, I repeat."

"But you're sexy." I laughed.

He blushed.

"Well...thanks a lot..." he stammered embarrassingly, while his face turned as red as an apple. "Would you like to go with us?"

"Sure my friend." I flapped my wings as I moved closer to him.

I was sure this would work.

I didn't need to be his lover, he had a girlfriend and a daughter already.

I just needed to be his friend.

His fake friend.

---

Under my lead, we had arrived at our destination--the wooden house of the Witch of Ietania.

The five humans went into the wooden house.

That means it was my show time.

They were such stupid and ignorant.

I walked back to Andres' place, hoping that the Yurc Fruit would work.

And also I had to finish the mission that King Skull gave me.

I won't fail. Never for my King.