Chapter 1.

Eid Mubarak Everyone! Enjoy!

________________________

I glance at clock hanging above board, few minutes left before everything was over. I write the last line as the bell ring. Everyone starts stood up from their seated and walk toward teacher desk.We all handed her our papers and starts running like we just released from prisoner. Exam hall were like prisoner.

Today is the last day of our college and last paper. Today we all get our freedom and now we can do anything. We pick our bags from our rooms and run outside in waiting area where our parents are waiting for us. We are going to see them after 3 years. After getting admission in college my Dad make me live in girls hostel because I couldn't study at home with my two little siblings who are always fighting for nothing.  Ariz my younger brother who is 14 and always tease Fariha my sister who is 12. They both fight like cat and mouse.

"Zaina Aapi." I heard my name yelling. I turned around and saw my little brother running up to me. I chuckle as he tightly hug me.

"Ariz. Leave me." I groaned and pulled away. He grinned.

"Still the same. We haven't seen you in two years. Last time when you come home was on Fariha birthday. I miss you." He says in low voice making me soften.

"I miss you two Ariz but I have to finish my studies and it is done now. We could do whatever you want." I said smiling. He smile back and we walk toward my Dad old car. We weren't rich and can't afford a new car. Dad save money for my college by doing over time.He work as mechanic and some other part time job.

"Dad I miss you." I cried while hugging him. He patted my head and we drove to home. I haven't seen Mom is 6months and Fariha in 2 years. Only Mom and Dad come to meet me and ask me if I want anything else. I always say I don't want anything because I always get what I want by myself. I give tuition to my classmate sister after our college was over. They paid me for it. I didn't tell my family about my job but now it is over.

 When we reach home, from outside it was like before I left. Nothing change. Dad and Ariz take my bags and we walk to front door and it open before we could ring the bell. I was pulled into a hug by Mom.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Mom." I gave my Salam after pulling back. She smiled with teary eyes.

"Walaikum Assalam Zaina. How are you?You know how much I missed you." She says sniffing. I blink back the tears gather in my eyes.

"I am fine Mom. I missed you as much as you do." I smiled at her and small arms wrap around my waist by Fariha.I look down at her and she smiled up at me.

"Aapi. I miss you so much. Please don't leave me again Ariz Bhai always make fun of me." She says with a cute pout while Ariz stuck his tongue at her. I chuckle at their playful anger and kissed her forehead.

"I promise I will never leave you my little fari." I used her nickname at which she smiled widely. After setting my things in room I went down to eat dinner with my family.

I missed them a lot in these 3 years. Now I will be with them forever. I applied in some company for jobs but I was scared what will Dad and Mom says when they know about it. They don't like, when a girl go out for job. But I want to do to support my family with financial problems.

"Zaina? What's wrong? Why aren't you eating your food?" Mom asked me with a confused look. I sighed heavily and decide to tell them about my plan.

"Mom Dad I want to tell you something." I say. They stop eating and looked at me.

"What it is?" Dad asked me. I took a deep breath and look at everyone. Ariz and Fariha was also listening me.

"I applied for some jobs and in two companies I got accepted. Please Dad let me do this job. These companies are good and it paid me good." I begged him when he shook his head. Mom and Dad shared a look and look at me.

"Zaina, you know girls in our family don't go out and do jobs."

"But Mom that's old thing. Everything is changed now. Esha aapi also do work then why can't I do it?" I asked slightly angry. Why everytime we have to let our wishes down for our elders?Why my uncle daughter work if it isn't good in our family? Esha is my Dad's brother elder daughter.

"We had nothing to do with them Zaina.Just know that you are not going to do any job. You are getting married in a month." Dad says angrily making me shocked. Married? In a month?

"What? I am not getting married to anyone Dad. I want to do job first. Please Dad don't do this to me." I started to cry and beg him to cancel it but he is not listening me. I looked over my Mom for help but she also had hard look.

"Yes you are. Now go in your room.Go!" He yelled for the first time. I was shocked but didn't say anything and do what he say. I locked myself in room and cry hard. I cried for everything. For not giving me permission, for fixing my marriage without thinking what I want.

'Everytime I had to compromise for everything they want.'

________________________________________________

Here it is. Chapter 1. Hope you all like it.

Votes, Comments & Share!

-Maddy.!