Chapter 16.

Karim.

I watch Zaina unconscious body lying on floor by stairs, but I just walked pass her in the living room. She hurt me a lot and now it is time for her to feel the pain I feel when I know about the child.

I know that child is not mine because I couldn't have babies on my own after what my mother did to me. She hired some people who tortured me and make sure I never become a father. She do it for a reason.

A year before her death, she came to me and ask me to forgive her. She is actually after the money I earn by my hard work. I was angry and tell her that it will be for my future kids and then she makes sure that I couldn't have any and give my everything to her. I don't know how could a mother do this to her own child? My phone ring broke my thought.

"Hello?" I answer after I find it. It was a private number and I know who it is.

"How is she?" The voice asked from other line.

"She is fine. Just few buries." I lie to him because I know if I tell him the truth he will come here right now.

"Listen Karim. I know you are angry, but torturing her is not the solution of this problem. Go and have a proper talk with her about all this." He said with a sigh. This is all he says every time he call me.

"Stay out of it. It is between me and my wife. Do your own work and stop telling me what to do." I hung up with getting his reply. That was my private detective who gives me proof against Zaina. I don't know why he is defending her now?

After a few hours I stood up with a sigh and I call an Ambulance to take Zaina to hospital. They take 5 minutes to get here and soon they were carrying a lifeless body of my wife out of my house. I followed them with a sigh and ready myself for some drama. I went with them in Ambulance as they attach some wires to her. Her heartbeat was slow which make me relax a bit that she is not dead yet, but I prayed that baby is dead by the time we get at the hospital.

I paced in the hallway to show everyone how much I care about my wife. Doctors take Zaina in operation theatre. Peoples sitting near started to whisper to me and prayed that my wife will be safe and healthy. I wanted to roll my eyes because they don't know what she had done with me.

After 20 minutes doctors come out and shake her head before walking away. I sigh in relief. What I want to do is finally done. Now I have to show her who she belongs to and what happened when a married woman try to cheat on their husband. Whatever I had done in past 3 days was the punishment of that baby. 

Now I will show her she is mine and no one can have her but me. Only me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Next chapter will be out soon. Let me know what you think about this chapter. 

Check out my other books as well. 

-Maddy.!