Chapter 26.

Zaina.

"How about this?" Jess say, pointing to somewhere, but I was too shocked to move my eyes away from them. Seeing them together make me angry. Karim says she is nothing but ex colleague.

"Whatever you want Baby." He turned her face and the next thing he do make my heart stop. He kissed her on the lips. I feel my heart breaking more when she wrapped her arms around his neck. I feel something coming in my throats, I quickly turned around with my hand on my mouth and leave the store to go near ladies restroom. I heard Hadi calling me, but I didn't stop and throw up everything I had this morning.

After throwing up I raised my eyes to the mirror and look a broken and damaged girl. Karim kissed her in public and he moved on this soon? How could he do this to me? He says he loved me and had nothing to do with her. He lied to me. He lied to me about everything.

I screamed loudly taking everything out and I started to sob. I heard Hadi knocking and telling me to open because I locked it. This is it. He is the one I need right now. Only Hadi can help me. Sheila Aunty was right. I have to move on and forget everything in my past. I still had a long life ahead. If Karim moved on then why wouldn't I move on? I didn't do anything to deserve all this. I made my decision and I will tell Hadi about it. I sigh and wash my face with cool water before walking out. As soon as I step out Hadi come in front of me.

"Are you okay? What happened that you suddenly run away? Did someone touch you or hurt you?" He asked and his face was full of concern. 

"Take me back please." My voice come out like a whisper. He nodded and safely take me out in parking where he parked his car and make me sit before driving back.

None of us say anything and it was uncomfortable silence. I know Hadi wants to know about why I suddenly run away, but I can't tell him until I get back to his home. When we get back, we step out of the car and walk inside of the house. I sit on couch in the living room while Hadi went in the kitchen.

"Here." I looked up and saw Hadi holding a glass of juice. I muttered a thank you and take it from him. I take a sip and saw as Hadi sit on a single couch facing me. I looked straight at the wall. 

"Are you going to tell me now?" He asked getting irritated. I sigh knowing I can't hide from him. I closed my eyes and take a shaky breath when suddenly Karim kissing Jess come in my closed eyes.

"I saw my husband Karim at the mall." I open my eyes and look at Hadi. He was frozen on his spot. He didn't even blink for a few minutes before he nodded slowly.

"D-did he saw you there? Where you saw him? Was he alone or with someone?" He asked and his voice completely changed telling he is in his lawyer mode. 

"I-I don't know if he sees me or not, but I see him with..." I stopped and swallow my sobbed as my watered by just thinking about him with her.

"With? Zaina please tell me"

"With Jess. His ex colleague. I meet her at our honeymoon. She was flirting with him and he let her do that. That day I tell him about my love for him. I was happy and he promise me not see her again but he break his promise. He moved on. He moved on so easily and forget everything about me." We sat there in silence. He didn't say anything or did I.

"You know, I love him more than anything in this world. I love him even he hit me the first time. When he started to torture me, I prayed for him to leave his crazy side and get normal but he didn't. The day when he killed my baby, I started to hate him, but I hate myself even more. I hate myself for loving him. For living with him. For expecting his child when he didn't accept it. Today when I saw him with her I hated myself for not being enough for him. I am a damaged and a broken woman. I am worthless to everyone in this world"

"Don't you dare to say it again. You are not worthless. You are not broken or damaged. You have just some scars on you and those are not for your all life. One day they will also get away. One day everything will be okay. I promise." His eyes flash with trust and confidence. 

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked him. He nodded quickly.

"I want to file a case against him for everything he had done with me. I want him to pay for everything." I said. He smiled slightly and nodded.

"Tomorrow I will give your request in court and soon he will get letter of it. Don't worry Zaina, I won't let him near you again. I promise you to not to let anyone hurt you and trust me, I won't." His voice held commitment and confidence. I nodded slowly and stood up to walk out.

Hadi.

As she walks away, I take out my phone and dial my assistant number. I hope he is free at this time. After the fourth ring he pick it up. 

"Yes, sir?" A breathless voice says from the other side. I sigh knowing I disturb him when he is working out. He hates when someone disturbs him.

"Sorry to disturb you Adam, but I want you to investigate about someone and it is really important. I will send you his name and his working place." I could feel him nodding on the other side.

"Okay, sir." He say and I sigh heavily. I told him I want it soon and everything about him. After that we hung up. I message him Zaina husband name and little information she tells me. Like where his work, about his family. 

I frowned when I heard a voice coming from the kitchen. I stood up and walk in the kitchen and was surprised to see Zaina cooking something. I walked over and leaned on the counter watching her to cook for us. I never let someone come in my house not even my clients or my co workers.

She is the first person who stays in my house and use my kitchen to make something. I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but she is really beautiful and I still don't understand how could her husband think she cheat on him when I see how much she love him. I can easily see it in her eyes. But right now what I see in her was a dead woman who doesn't know what to do.

I feel really bad that her dreams and everything she wish is finished. If I could, then I will definitely fulfil her all wishes and make her all dreams come true. Maybe I can? No, I am sure I can and soon I will fulfil her all wishes and do whatever she dreamed of. But I know she never tell me easily. I have to do something else to know her wishes and dreams. But, how?

Zaina.

I set dinner at the table and turned to look at HS. He looks like very deep in his thoughts. I don't know what he is thinking about. Is he thinking about the case or something else? I want to know, but I also know he wouldn't tell me. I sighed heavily and walked up to him and shake him roughly. He blink and looked at me confused. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, hoping he would tell me. He shakes his head and walk out. I sigh and continue to do my work.

After 10 minutes Hadi come in and he had changed his clothes. We sat on our seat and soon we start eating. While eating I notice HS is nervous about something. The way he mumbles something to himself. Sometimes, his mumbles are cute and sometimes his mumbles annoyed me. 

"Zaina?" I heard him calling me nervously. I was confused why he is nervous? 

"Yes?" I looked at him and the next the he say that caused me to almost choke on my food.

"Don't get me wrong, but would you like to be friends with me?"'