Chapter 30.

Hadi.

I look around to see Zaina but I didn't find her. I walk around the stall to search her, but again, I didn't find her. I started to panic and started to walk and look around to search Zaina. I went to the exit of the Dragon lake to see if she is there but she wasn't. When Aazim and Raina come there when they didn't saw Zaina they question me about her.

"I don't know. We were at the stall and then she disappeared. I tried to search for her, but I didn't find her." I told him hurriedly.

"Why don't you call her?" Aazim asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone, but stop when I remember she didn't have any phone. . I should have given her my phone.

"She didn't bring her phone with her." I told them. They both sighed and we started to search for her. I decide not to tell Danish about this and let them enjoy it. We went in different ways. Aazim and Raina went together while I went alone to search her. I know she didn't go far away from this area and if she remember the rules, then she must be standing where she is.

Suddenly I get an idea and take my phone out. I went in photos and search Zaina picture that I secretly take her yesterday. I open it and started to ask people. Some people say they didn't see her and some people didn't even see the picture. After a few minutes a girl told me she saw her going toward the right and I walk that way after I thank her. I walk further and saw a glance of familiar black hijab. I walk faster and saw Zaina standing and looking here and there with a panicked look.

"Zaina!" I call her name and her eyes search around before they spot mine. She stays still as I walk through the crowd toward her.

"Are you okay? Where were you gone? You know how much worried I get when I didn't see you. What happened?" I asked softly as her eyes watered. She shocked me by wrapping her arms around me. I was frozen on my place. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't sure what is happening. I look down when I heard her sniffing.

"It's okay Zaina. Don't be scared I am here now." I say awkwardly wrapping my arms around her. I know this is wrong, but it feels right to me. I just want people around us to disappear and leave us alone, but I know we couldn't stay like this. No matter what, we never stay together in future. As much as I know her, she wouldn't be able to move on in this after whatever her husband do to her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I feel cold. I look and saw taking a few steps away from me like I am going to hurt her. I sigh sadly and shake my head.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand and start to walk. I message Aazim to meet at a food stall. When we get there I buy a bottle of water and handed it to her. She thank me and gulp half of the water and then handed it back to me.

"I-I am so-sorry for what I did back there. I didn't mean to do it." She says looking down. I sigh heavily and look around to see Aazim and Raina but they weren't in my sight.

"It's okay, but why you leave from there? What if something happened to you? Do you have any idea how much worried I was when I didn't find you?" I look at her with a glare but she continue to look down and again, I heard her sniffing.

"I-I am so-sorry. I didn't mean to leave you. I was just going back to that ride exit when I get pushed and I lost my way." "Don't leave my side ever again. Understand?" I told her sternly. She wipes her face and look up at me before giving me a nod. I smile slightly at the cuteness on her face. Her red, watery eyes with red nose.

"Here. For you." I handed her the price I have won just before she disappear. Zaina smile and take it from me.

"Thank you." She whisper and hugged it tightly.

Zaina.

"Are you okay?" Raina asked me after we meet again. I nodded with a small smile. I didn't know why I walk away from Hadi when I know I may be lost. I was scared to see how much he was mad at me, but I know it was my mistake.

"I am fine now." I say. We all started to walk again toward the ride.

We go on different rides and have a lot of fun. I never have that much fun in my life. I had never gone to the carnival before and that is why I was nervous about I don't know what to do here, but I guess Hadi support had calm my nervousness. If it hadn't been his support than I wouldn't be able to do fun. When I look at Hadi while we were riding on different rides, he looks carefree and look like he is now enjoying his life.

I remember when we were at roller coaster everyone was screaming while Hadi had his eyes closed and a smile on his face and inhale deep breaths like is trying to capture this in his memories. He look like himself for once in those two weeks I know him. Now, he is not Hadi Salman I know when I first meet him. He is someone else. Someone who know how to do fun. Someone who know how to cheers. Someone who know how to enjoy and live every moment of his life. I like him, seeing his this side, but I know it wasn't for too long, it will be changed and Hadi Salman I know will be back when we get back his home but for now I am enjoying his company.

'What?' Hadi mouthed as I continue to stare at him. I shook my head, smiling and look away. I could feel him smiling as well.

"What should we do now?" Aazim asked us. Raina looked around and her eyes lit up. She whisper something to Aazim and he started to grin looking at us. I narrowed my eyes at Raina as she looks at me with an innocent look.

"We didn't go in horror house." Aazim say and dragged Hadi toward the door while I and Raina followed them. Hadi tried to stop him, but Aazim make him stand and open the door before pushing him in darkness and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing? Don't you see how much he look scared to go inside. Open the door and bring him out. Now." I order him, but he just smirked and nodded at Raina who was standing behind me.

"Well, in that case, why don't you bring him out?" With that I get pushed from behind to front, but before I could crash in the door it was open and I fall in the darkness. I screamed when I feel someone grabbing me.

"Zaina, it is me. Hadi." Hadi voice comes in darkness and I close my mouth. I sigh in relief and move my hands around to hold on his arms.

"Why he pushed you in here?" I asked him confused as he walk in somewhere with me holding on tightly. Suddenly I saw a little light coming from some distance.

"He know I am scared of darkness and he loves to push me in here as it was all dark here." He answer me and suddenly a face covered with mask appears making me scream. Hadi look and pushed it back and it again disappears in darkness.

"What was that?" I asked him confused. He chuckles and shake his head as he grabbed the small lamp that was hanging on the wall.

"This is horror house Zaina. There are some people hiding in darkness with different things and different look. It is their job to scare us." He smirked and make me stand beside him so he could protect me if someone try to do something in this darkness. We started to walk around and he moves light in a different way. Everything was dark and there was a very small space to move for two people, but Hadi didn't let me go in front or back but to walk next to him.

Suddenly I feel something crawling on my left arm. I closed my eyes and try to calm myself. I open my eyes and glance at my arms and scream loudly as I saw a cockroach. He started to laugh while I continue to scream. When my screams get louder he clasped his hand on my mouth still laughing. He shake his head and bring his hand to my arms and pulled the cockroach by its antenna and waved it in front of me. I turn my head to right to avoid it.

"Z-Zaina it is f-fake." Hadi says between his laugh. I shake my head and refused to look at it. He continued to laugh and suddenly I feel something crawling on the side of my face. I remove Hadi hand and scream again, but he put his hand on my mouth to muffle my sound.

"Stop screaming. My ears started to ring with your screams." He says after his laughter finally died down. I glared at him when he smirked and pushed him back but only to get his back smacked to wall and come toward me making me groan. I look up and saw his face close to mine. When he notice our closeness he smirked started to fall and his eyes locked with mine. I continue to look at his hazel eyes and I saw a something in it that I couldn't name it. We were so lost staring at each other we didn't realise someone coming up to us and then a snapping voice come with a bright flash.