Chapter 20.

Stranger.

I look away from her face and sighed heavily. How could someone hurt and used someone beautiful like her. If I were on that person place I would never think about it. She looks like a glass, how could someone break her? She look small and soft. The person who hurt and used her will never be happy in their life again.

I looked back at her. Her face was so soft and beautiful. Even the red marks and bandages make her more beautiful. Her hands were also covered in red marks and cut buries. Doctors told me her whole body is covered in blue and purple buried. They say someone torture her very badly. I promise to myself whenever I find them, I will make them pay for it.

I don't know why suddenly I got this feeling, but something emotionally attach me to her. Thinking of someone hurt her make me angry. Maybe it is because of my profession. I hate those peoples who hurt or used anyone. I fight against them. I fight for their innocence. I fight for them to get happy. If they are happy then I am happy.

I stood up from my chair and walk out of the guestroom to go in the kitchen. I open the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I walked upstairs to my room. I switch on the lights and take a look of my bedroom. I didn't do much changes in my room. Only few furniture.

My room was painted in soft green color with white furniture. On the left there was a walk in closet. On my right was a dresser and my desk where new clients files were placed. In center of the room a bed was set with black silk sheets and covers. On the right corner in front of the desk there was a sliding door that opens in the balcony. With a heavy sigh, I dragged myself to bed and fall on my face.

It has been 2 days to that accident and after I drop that girl at the hospital, I called my Mom and assured her that everything is fine and I am fine. Yesterday, when that girl didn't wake up, doctors and police tried to find more about her but they couldn't. At last they told me it will be better if she stay with me because if someone tortures her they will try to attack her again. My hands clenched by thinking of someone hurt her.

'From today until the day they find out about her, she will be living with me and I won't let anyone hurt her.'

Zaina.

"K-Karim-" I started but stop when he shake his head and smirk. He sign in darkness and suddenly two more people step next to him. I looked at them closely. They both were dressed in black just like those men who robbed and take me with them.

"These are my friend. They wanted to play with you. Did you remember them?" Both man smirk and step forward. I looked at them and my wide widened as I remember their eyes from those man who forced on me.

"No." I whisper to myself and try to take a step back but both of them held my hand and pulled me toward them.

I cried for Karim to save me but he just walked up to a chair in the corner and sit there watching people force on his wife. When they both were done, they throw me on hard ground. My head hit the ground and it started to spin. I heard something and looked up at with blurry vision. I blink my eyes enough to see clearly. I saw Karim pulling the trigger and a loud boom appears on air.

----------------

I stared at the ceiling blankly. My eyes were wide open. I couldn't breath properly. I don't know I was screaming until I heard someone told me to get quiet and breath. I don't know why, but I feel myself listening to that voice.

Once I started to breath normally, I looked around and notice I wasn't in hospital or at home. I was somewhere else. I looked at my right when I heard someone clearing their throats. My heart started to beat faster when I saw a man looking at me closely. My breath hitches as he steps forward. My eyes watered as I crawl back. He stops when he notices my reaction and held his hand up with a soft look.

"Look, I am not going to harm you. Just calm down and take deep breaths." He says in a soft voice. I close my eyes, but quickly open it when I saw Karim face. I throw the covers back and go to stand on my feet, but only to fall backward.

"Be careful." I flinched back when he grabbed my arm but quickly removed it. I stand up by holding nightstand. I step forward and was about to fall when he again grabbed me by my waist and make me sit on the bed.

"Don't move. You are weak. Doctors say it will take time to heal your inner injuries." He told me as he pulled the cover back on me.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked him in a weak voice. He looked up at me with his beautiful hazel eyes and smile slightly.

"Hadi."