Chapter 13.

Karim.

"Sir your 4 pm is here." I heard my assistant inform me through the intercom. I swallow a lump and try to calm myself.

"Send him in." I keep my voice strong. After a minute or two he walked in when I shout to come in. I gesture him to take a seat and he did. I looked up from my paperwork to him. He is my private detective and he is keeping his eyes on my wife Zaina on my order.

"What did you get?" I asked him. He sighed and reach in his pocket to take out something from his back. He gives me a CD. I looked at him confused but he simply stared at me blankly. "Check it." He says when I keep looking at him. I sighed and put it in my laptop. I quickly open the new folder that created by itself. I clenched my jaw as I saw that Zaina was doing. I told her to stay away from that guy John then why she is out with him? In her job timings.

"Look, it is not what think it is." He tried to convince me but I shake my head. I know it is what I think. I also check her message from John. It was all ' telling your husband about it' or 'how long you keep it hidden from him'. There was also a message in which he congratulates her for something but didn't write anything else.

"Leave." I told him with a hard look as he keeps saying about something is missing. I know what is missing in her life. Her Lover John. I would never in my life think about Zaina cheating on me. "Cancel my appointments for today." I intercom my assistant. I lock myself in my office and try to calm my anger. I should have listened to my Dad. My Dad is my ideal. He is the only one there when everyone leaves us. I close my eyes and let that horrible flashback of my life come back.

Flashback.

"Who is he? Tell me?" My Dad yelled at Mom, but all she has rolled her eyes. She didn't even flinch when Dad break glass vase. That was Dad brought when she request him, but Dad refused it because it was very expensive and we couldn't afford it, but Dad buy it for her with his saving for his car that he really need that time.

"Answer me" Mom glared at him hatefully and walk in her separate room slamming door after her. We saw as Dad runs his hand in his hairs before walking out of the front door. We look at each other and quietly shut the door of our room.

"See I told you Mom is cheating on Dad." I said to my elder brother who nodded sadly.

"I never thought Mom doing all this to Dad. They told us they do love marriage." He said confused. I nodded at him. That is the truth. Whenever we ask Dad or Mom about how they meet and why they marry, they says it was their love each other and get married.

"All women are same. They always betray their love partners." Suddenly I saw the anger in my elder brother eyes. I swallow as I saw a flash of pain with anger.

"Yeah, they all are same." I glare at the wall when I remember what type of women are. A week ago a girl used my brother to get closer to his friend.

"Don't ever get yourself in any women Karim you always get hurt." He told me sternly. I give him a confident nod.

"I promise, I don't." I promised to myself.

After a week.

"Get out of my house right now." Mom pushed all of us out of the house. She throw our bags on the road and Dad dragged us and bags after him. My elder brother keeps his head high. I don't know what happened but today when Dad comes home, he was so mad that he shouted at us which he never done before.

"What are we going to do Dad?" My brother asked. Dad stop and sigh heavily.

"I don't know. I am going to take a good care of both of you." Dad said confidently and stop a taxi. We loaded our bags in it and drive to our grandparent house.