Chapter 38.

Hadi. 

Sometimes we didn't expect things to get changed. Sometimes we want time and everything to be paused. Sometimes we wish that we could go back in time and change things in our ways. That is what I want to do right now. I just want to go back in time and changed the things in our life. I just want to change the time of meeting Zaina. I just want to change the situation between us, but sadly I couldn't and now the time has come that I am dreading for. I don't want this to end here. I want to spend some more time with her, but I couldn't because she is ready to leave like she say.

"Are you sure?" I asked her again. She nodded and continue to pack her bags. I don't want her to go anywhere from here. It has been two days of her freedom and she is now leaving. Yesterday, She signed the divorce papers and told me that she is leaving. She also asked me how I find those robbers and I tell her. I actually send my assistant after Karim and he meet with them to make sure that they will leave this city and didn't come back but my assistant and officer caught him before they could run away and showed them in courtroom to confess everything.

"I am sure Hadi. I can't live here all my life. Your Mom was right, I still had a long life ahead and I should concentrate on it now plus I don't want to be a b-burden on you. T-thank you for everything you had done for me. T-thank you for fighting with me against Karim. T-thank you-you." Her voice cracks in the end and I can tell she is crying but I can't really see her face as she had her back toward me. I sigh heavily and my heart hurt thinking of living here alone again, thinking of living without her and thinking of her leaving me.

"You are right. If you want this then you should go for it. Who am I stopping you to move on in your life. I am nothing to you. " I say and I feel more pain when I say that. She turned around shaking her head and open her mouth to say something, but I cut her off.

"You know what, do whatever you want. That was my job to help you. You didn't even see me as your friend. If you would, you will stay here for some time. You can go whenever you want. If you want I will drop you." With that I walk away from her, from everything and from the girl I am falling for.

Zaina.

I saw as he walk away slamming the door behind him making me flinch. I couldn't hold my tears back and it slipped from my eyes down to my cheeks. I close my eyes and fall back on bed. I can't do this. I can't leave from here, but I have no other choice. I have to move from here or else I will be in a trouble. I don't want to be friends with him I want more than friends, but I can't force him. I know he would never feel same for me because no one want to be with someone who is broken, damaged and used.

I had never thought to get any feelings toward Hadi but now I had and I don't want to deny it because I know he is the best thing that had happened to me in my entire life. I know I would never get him more than a friend that is why I decide to leave from here. He didn't deserve me. He deserves better than me who can give him everything he want. He didn't want a failure like me to come into his life and I know he is trying to stop me because he think I had nowhere to go and that is true. I had no where to go.

"Zaina." A soft motherly voice come. I looked up and wipe my eyes. Sheila aunty was standing at door with a soft smile that turned into a frowned when she saw me crying.

"Y-yes Aunty?" I asked, standing up in respect as she come toward me. She make me sit in bed and then sit next to me.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did Hadi say something? Tell me, I will talk to him." She says in a rush. I smile and shake my head.

"No, he didn't say anything. I am just happy to finally get what I want." I told her. Her smile and pulled me into a motherly hug. I sigh and close my eyes not wanting to leave her.

"Okay. Are you sure you want to go? I mean you can stay with me and live your life in your way." She told me after she pulled away but I shake my head.

"No, it is fine aunty. I can take care of myself. I want to thank you and your family for everything they had done for me."

"Don't thank us. You are also a part of our family now and family support each other." She says and kissed my forehead. I close mine my eyes as again a pair of water fall down.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting for you." She say, helping me to stand. We look at the door when we heard it opening and saw Aazim with a sad face coming in the room. I handed him my bags and he take it out of the house where the cab was waiting. We went out in the living room and saw everyone there. Hadi grandparents, his Aunties and Uncle, his cousins. I walked up to Hadi grandmother when she motion me to come to her. I kneel her in front of her and close my eyes when she kiss my forehead. I feel someone patting my head and open my eyes to see Hadi grandfather. I smile at them with watery eyes. I stood up and hug Hadi Aunties and get patted by his uncles on head. When I reach to Danish and his wife they smile and wish me luck in my life. Habiba, Raina was crying and didn't leave me, but somehow I managed to get away from them. My heart aches to leave everyone because in very short time I have attached to them more than my own family. When I come in front of Adila, she shake her head and look away. I slowly take her daughter from her and kissed her forehead before looking at her face for a few minutes trying to save it in my heart.

"T-thank you for e-everything. I-I miss you-you all." I wipe my eyes and take a deep breath. I turned to Sheila Aunty when I get pleading look from them, but I couldn't stay here. I slowly look at door for Hadi to come, but he didn't. I don't want to go without seeing him, but I guess, I have to as he was angry with me. I looked at everyone last time before walking out of the house. Aazim was standing in the front door when I walk out. I turned to him and give him a small smile but he returned it with a sad look. I look behind him and saw everyone looking at me. I waved them and sit in the cab. I looked up and my eyes connect with hazel eyes. He was standing by the window. Driver start the car, but I didn't look away from him. My heart break when I saw a tear rolled down his cheeks. Slowly car started to move and I saw another rolling down to his face and he didn't bother to wipe it. I release a shaky breath and turned in front when I was completely out of view of them.

"Where to Ma'am?" Cab driver asked. I close my eyes and tell him address from where I will start my new life.

'I just prayed that a new start will bring happiness in my life.'