Chapter 34.

Zaina. 

"I can't do this. I am scared. Please Hadi I want to go back home. Please." I pleaded him, but he refused to take me back. He shake his head and look away.

"We can't go back now. You have to face it Zaina. You have to face him Karim. You want justice. We want justice for everything. If you run today, then you may never be able to free again." Hadi says seriously looking at me. I can see a different Hadi right now. Hadi who is a lawyer not my friend. I sighed heavily and close my eyes as everything come like a flash back. How much he hurt me, how much he gave me pain for without any reason. How much he forced on me and how much lies he tell my parents.

Yesterday when we left Karim house, we immediately went there and was surprised to see the house. Instead of living in old house they are now living in big 3 story house. It was beautiful from outside and inside. In the house there were 4 bedrooms with attached baths, a big kitchen, living room, basement and a huge lawn at back of house. When my parents saw me they were shocked and told me to come in. I was happy, but it wasn't for long when they start yelling at me. They tell me what Karim told him about me running with some guy. I couldn't help but think again how they react when I try to defend me and tell them about what Karim did to me.

"How could you do this Zaina? We didn't raise you to see you doing all this. I thought you are not like her, but how could I forget that she was your mother. Your real mother." Mom says angrily. I stare at her shocked. W-What did she mean by that? My real mother?

"Mom, what are you saying? I am your daughter. You are my mother." I say, but her shake her head and glared at Dad who also look angry.

"No, you are not my daughter. You aren't our real child. You are the daughter of my sister-in-law and his sister." She says pointing toward Dad. He looks at me with a glare. I couldn't believe in what I heard. They aren't my real parents? The man who I call my Dad is my Uncle? 

"No, You are lying. You are my real parents. You are my Mom and Dad. Fariha and Ariz are my little siblings. Please say this is not true. Please." I begged them as my eyes watered. Dad stood up and walk inside after telling me to wait here. I couldn't believe what is all happening in my life.

"See this." Dad handed me the papers where is written about my birth and the name of some lady. Sheena.

"Sheena was my sister and your real mother. She was the youngest in our family and our only sister. She get everything she asked for and we give her without asking anything. At the age of 20 she was expecting you. She wasn't married. She tell us that someone forced her and we believe her. After that when we thought of her marrying someone, but she run away on her marriage day. When she comes back Dad was very angry and give her two choices. One is to abort you or two to give you birth and place you in adoption. She refused to abort and chose to give you birth. During the birth she passed away, leaving you to us. We decide it and adopt you." "When you were about a year old, we get a letter and some photos of my sister with some guy. When we start asking in her college, we get to know that she was dating to some random guy and made a mistake. When we meet her roommate she tell us that Sheena was doing a job and your real Dad was the regular costumer of that place. That is when we know that she lied and break everyone trust. That is the reason we never let any girl of our family go out and do jobs. We had never mentioned about her to you before because we thought it will be better to keep you away from the truth. We know that we raised you and you would never make a mistake like your mother but we were wrong. You also made a mistake, just like your real mother. If you asked me whatever Karim did to you as all good. You deserve more pain, hurting, beating." As my Uncle finished telling me the truth I stared at him shocked.