Chapter 31.

Hadi.

All the way to home the ride was in silence. No one says anything but I do get a side look from Aazim. I looked away from road to rear view mirror and saw a sleeping beauty having a peaceful sleep while hugging that pink teddy close to her. I look at her side and saw Rameen looking out of the window while Raina is also sleeping peacefully with her head on Zaina laps. I look back on the road and think about what happened an hour ago when we were in horror house.

As I look in her beautiful eyes, something about her attracted me toward her. I don't know what type of that feeling is but I don't want it to change because for once in my life it makes me happy. When we were in horror house and having a staring contest Aazim come out of nowhere and capture us with his phone camera with the help of little light of lamp to get our faces clearly. After that he didn't delete it like I told him, but instead he sent it to me and Danish. His reply come, immediately as he send 'I knew it' with a mischievous emotion face and after that I ignore both of them as they gave me side glance and look between me and Zaina. I know nothing will ever happen between me and as Zaina as she went through a lot and I know she would never let get in her life in that way.

By the time we get home Raina and Zaina started to stir up before waking up. We all get inside and in our rooms to get some rest as we all are tired. I try my best to avoid Aazim and Danish as they tried to get me, but everything they were close I go away from them. I am not ready to talk about this right now. I have to first figure out about my feelings then maybe I could share it someone.

"Hadi?" Mom voice break my thoughts. I looked up from my laptop and saw her standing at the door. I shut it down and set it aside.

"Yes, Mom?" I asked once she was seated in front of me. She smiled softly and patted her laps. I sighed and put my head there and closed my eyes as she gently ran her hands in my hands.

"How was your day?" She asked softly. I smile as I remember the fun I do after a long time.

"The best." I smile with my eyes still closed. We again sit in silence and I slowly started to fall asleep, but her next words woke up me.

"Do you like Zaina?"