Chapter 4.

"Zaina are you ready?" Karim asked entering in our room. I looked myself in mirror then at Karim who was frozen at his place looking me up and down.

"Um... Did I over dress?" I asked nervously. He was like he snapped out of whatever he was thinking and shake his head. "No, it is just... You look beautiful." He said smiling and walk over where I am. I blush and look down.

"Thank you." I say softly and trying to keep smile out of my face. Karim never fail to make me smile.

"Come on, let's go or else everyone think where we are." He says grabbing my hand and walk out.

Today is our reception and it has been 3 days to our Nikah ceremony. Today's function was from groom side and Karim did a lot of arrangement on our reception. He is the best. When I first come in this house I was nervous and broke a very expensive show piece but he didn't say anything and just smile. He live alone.

On our marriage night, we talk and get to know each other. He told me he only had one elder brother who died in road accident when he was 16. He told me his parents were in love but then his mother started to feel she can't take care of her children and leave them. He say his father was the only one he had when he was growing up. His father died 3 years ago but he didn't break because his father told him whatever happened not to break himself for anyone. He says he work hard to come where he is now.

He told me his hobbies were painting and he show me my picture which he made and give me as our wedding gift. That time I feel embarrassed because I didn't give him any gift. When I told him that he says it is okay because he get me as a gift. I feel happy when he say that. He is the best husband.

On my first day after marriage, I make him breakfast and his Aunty from his mother side come without telling. That time he get very angry but didn't say anything. She did breakfast, lunch and dinner with us and then leave. On my second day, we went to meet my parents and spend our full day with them. Karim take Ariz on long drive with him and then show him his car collection.

"Zaina" I heard someone calling my name. I looked and saw Karim looking at me confused.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something." I mumble feeling stupid for spacing out and he chuckle.

"It's okay. We are here." He told me and I looked out of window and saw we were already in front of hotel where our reception was held. He get out and walk over to my side. He open my door and held his hand out for me. I blush and keep my hand in his. We walk inside of hotel and was greeted by guests and flash. We slowly walk on dark blue carpet that lead us to big stage.

Karim decide to decorated hall with dark blue and white theme. We step on stage and Karim help me to sit first then sit next to me. I looked up and take a look of everything.Hall was decorated in beautiful with blue and white cloth and flowers. First my family and relative came and give us their blessing before step down of stage.

After few hours when everything was done we head back to home. Karim was tired but I can see something is going in his mind. I live with him for three days but I studied him well. Whenever he was nervous he bite his nails and that is what he is doing right now.

"Karim what's wrong?" I asked softly. We are back at home and now getting ready to sleep.

"N-nothing."He stutter that he never do before. I frowned at him and looked at him closely as he tried to avoid eye contact.

"It's not nothing. You are hiding something. Did something happen? Tell me I will help you." I assured him and he sigh in defeat. He turn to nightstand and takeout something from drawer before handling it to me.

"Open it."He says nervously. I nodded and open it. As I saw it my eyes gone wide. I looked at him and he grinned when he saw my reaction.

"That was supposed to be a surprise but I guess I couldn't wait." He say rubbing the back of his neck. I chuckle and leaned forward to hug him catching both of us in surprise. I never hug him or touch him before beside holding hands. I was about to pull away he put his arms around my waist causing the weird feeling come in me.

"I guess we should sleep because we are leaving tomorrow." He says after he pulled back. I nodded and give paper back to him. We lay back staring at each other.He reached out and held my hand before closing his eyes. I smile slightly and close my eyes as well. I can't believe he is taking me on our honeymoon.

--------------------------------------------

Update. I hope you all like it.

Votes, Comment & Share.

-Maddy.!