Chapter 29.

Happy Diwali To Indians Out here. Have a blast and Remember me in your prayers. :)

Long Chapter. Enjoy!

Hadi.

Today was the best day. I enjoyed a lot and was happy to see everyone again. My grandparents always do get together so we all meet at their place and do fun. If someone in our family was angry with anyone they come and sort it out and finish their differences. This is the real reason they gather all of us so we could talk and understand each other.

To be honest, I was little scared about how Zaina takes all this. Living with a almost two weeks I know that she is not that person who could mingle with other people easily. When I feel she was uncomfortable, I talked to her and she tell me honestly that she want some time to adjust with others and I am not complaining about it. If I was in her place I also take some time to know them. If I am here was only because of her.

Zaina is the girl who makes me realise that work is not everything we had in our lives. Since the day she has come in my life, everything started to change. To everyone I was an angry man who just focused on his work nothing else but now I smile, laugh and joke around. Even my family was surprised to see me like this because whenever I came here I was only on my phone dealing with clients or sitting with my Mom and grandparents as I can't keep myself away from work because it was very important for me.

The reason of my hard working is my siblings and my Mom. I want to give them everything they want. I don't want Aazim to work now, but only to concentrate on his studies. Adila live with her husband, but I still add money in her bank account so she could use it whenever she wants. I trust her husband since he was one of my clients. He come at my house for her sister case and meet my family. Both my little sister and he fell in love at first sight.

For me, all this love at first sight was for fools because I don't believe in this. There is no specific reason it is just that I don't believe in all this. I believe that love come after marriage and for now I am not in situation to marry someone because I don't know who she will be, if she wants to live with my family or not. If she have a problem with me supporting my family. I don't want this type of girl for me because I would never leave or stop supporting my family.

"What are you doing out here?" A familiar voice asked from behind. I close my eyes and smile.

"Nothing, just thinking about something." I shrugged and patted the place next to me. After a few seconds I feel two people sitting each side of me. I look at my left and sigh at smirking Danish.

"I thought you came alone Aazim." I say and look at him. Both of them laugh and shake their head.

"How could I leave Danish Bhai back?" Aazim asked innocently causing me to smack his head.

"Don't be like this Hadi. I am your elder brother." Danish say, pinching my cheek. I groaned while Aazim laugh at us. I hate when someone do this to me.

"Leave me." I slapped his hand few times before he let my cheek go.

"Okay, now tell us what are you really thinking about?"

"About Zaina his... friend."Aazim say teasingly. I glare at him and shake my head.

"Not about her... Just about my life." I told them honestly. Danish and Aazim sigh knowing what I am talking about.

"Bhai I know whatever you are doing is for us, but really you don't have to. We can take care of ourselves. Adila husband can take care of her. I can take care of myself and Mom. Please for once, enjoy your life and stop worrying about us."