Chapter 19.

Stranger. 

"Yes, Mom, I am on my way. I will call you when I get home." I say with a sigh as I continue to drive in this heavy storm and try to get home soon. 

"Promise you will call me. Every time you say this and never call me. You know you are the only one I had after your father and I can't lose you." My emotional Mom says in a sad voice that break my heart. 

"I promise. I will call you this time... What the hell." I hit the break and my eye widened as I saw the body lying on road that hit by my car.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I heard Mom worried voice. I swallow loudly and get out my car. 

"Y-Yes, Mom I am fine. I have to go. I will call you later." With that I hung up without getting her reply. I quickly walk toward the body and kneel down toward it. I just hope whoever it is will be okay or else I have to pay for it. I can't let anyone get to me and my career for this.

I take a deep breath and slowly turn the female body on her back. Her face was covered with her hairs, but still I can see something wrapped around her head. I take my hand to her face and pulled her hairs from her face and see a pale but beautiful face. I don't know what to do because she look in very bad condition and I can't leave her here like this. I gently wrapped my arms under her knees and waist before picking her up and walk toward my car.

Zaina.

Today Karim left me free by myself. He didn't lock me that he used to do when he went away. His attitude has been different with me since last night. He didn't hit me anymore, but he keeps yelling and repeat how I cheat on him. Before he leaves for his office, he even hugged me and say goodbye sweetly that he used to before he get crazy. This all was very different and weird.

I don't know why, but I had a feeling that something is going to happen. Two hours ago, Karim called on my phone which he left in the living room and say he will be back in 2 to 3 hours and I have to make both Karim and my favourite dishes because today he will let me go and never hurt me again. I was shocked, but then I thank Allah that he hear my silent prayers and Karim come out of his craziness.

I started to make dinner for us and cleaned the whole house, even I am still weak, but I don't care as long as he let me go I will do anything. I was so lost in cleaning and making dinner, I didn't even hear someone banging on the front door. I quickly stood up and went to the open door. I know it will be Karim because it is almost 3 hours to his call. However, what I see was unexpected.

Two large men pushed me inside and came in before closing the door behind them. I looked up at them with wide eyes and notice their clothing style which shocked me more. They were wearing all black. Black shirt, black jeans and their faces were covered with a black mask. They are robbers.

"W-who are you?" I asked slowly backing away from them but they were fast. One of them grabbed my hairs and smack my face to the wall. I feel something warm slowly coming from the corner of my head from the bandage. I slowly ran one hand and saw blood.

"I will handle her. Go get everything." The man who was still holding me tell his partner. He nodded and disappear as other moved me in the living room. He throw me on carpet floor and sit on couch aiming gun at my head. After 15 minutes the man who went inside come and say he get everything and they should leave before anyone could see them. They stood up and walked over the door, but stop. They turned around and face me.

"What should we do with her? We can't leave her here like this." The other man says to the man who was holding me. They both look at each other then at me. I could feel them smirk behind their mask as they take a step forward.

"No, leave me!" I yelled as they grabbed my arms and dragged me with them. 

"No princess, you are coming with us. First, we will have fun with you then we will kill you." One of them say as they throw me in the van. Both looked at each other and nodded.

One man climbed in after me and other closed the door and after a minute or two I feel van moving. I looked up at the man come forward and grabbed my legs as I tried to move back. I cried to leave me, but he didn't listen and continue to ignore me by pleasuring himself. After he was done, he tapped on van floor 3 times before it stops and he get out.

I thought it was over and they finally let me go, but instead of it the other man who was driving climbed in and locked the door behind him. By the time both of them were done, I feel disgusted with myself. I feel disgusted and ashamed for whatever they or my own husband had done to me. I just wish they would kill me back at home, but they didn't. I wished they kill me now, but they didn't. When he saw me half unconscious, they did shot me, but that bullet didn't take my life, but only let the blackness took over me.