Chapter 22.

Zaina.

As he walk out I started to panic. What I tell him when he again asked me about myself. Whatever I told him wasn't a lie. Yes, I am open as my parents didn't want me, my husband didn't want me then where will I go. I have no where to go except going back to Karim. No, I will not back to him. If he knew about the robbery, he will again beat me for opening the door for them. This time he will cross every limit and I will die.

This man Hadi seems a nice person. I feel safe when he held me to keep myself from falling. I had a feeling that he will help me, but I don't know how I will tell him about myself? I will tell him about myself, but before that I have to know more about him beside his name. He didn't even tell me his full name. Tomorrow morning I will get to know more about him. If I didn't get any strange or suspicious then I will tell him about myself and maybe he will help me to find some orphanage where I could live the rest of my life, far away from everyone and have a new start.

----------

"Hello, Miss, are you awake?" I wake up when someone knock on the door. It is unfamiliar voice, but comforting. I rubbed my eye and look around. I quickly sit up when I see I wasn't in my room or in storage where Karim used to lock me. I sigh in relief when I remember what happened.

Getting kidnapped and forced by those men make my eyes watered, but I quickly blink them because I don't Hadi to see me like this. He will get suspicious and then asked me about it and then feel pity for me. Never in my life I let someone feel pity on me and I don't want it to happen because of Karim and those men. I notice the knocking is stop and silence took over.

After a few minutes of sitting and thinking about what should I do, I finally stood up on my shaking legs and walk toward the door that was on the left wall. I am lucky since that was the bathroom. I quickly wash my face, brush my teeth with the new toothbrush I found in the cabinet under the skin and walk out of the bathroom and room.

I take the support of thing on my way to walk around to find kitchen because I am really hungry and thirsty. I already made my mind that whatever I am using here I will pay him back when I get a job and have money. I don't know how long I am going to stay here, but I can't go anywhere until I tell Hadi about myself or get well. I just don't want him to get into my problems. He wouldn't even care about why I suddenly came in front of his car.

Remembering that I don't even know getting wake up after those men shot me. I feel pain in my right shoulder and legs. I don't know why my legs hurt because it never did before, not even when Karim used to torture me. I know something is wrong that is why I feel the pain. Maybe Hadi knows about it since doctor tells him about my injuries.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped when I heard a voice and a figure stand in front of me causing me to fall on my back.

"Ah!" I screamed when unexpected pain shot in my back. My back started to burn along with my eyes that was now filled with tears. I should have know my back was still burning with Karim anger. He tortures me and never get me ointment for it or any pain killer. It hurt so badly that I could feel blood coming up on my wounds.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Hadi says as he step toward me and help me. In a quick moment he picked me up and walk to the room I was in. He gently makes me sit in bed and then turned away from me.

"Here. These are pain killers. It will help to reduce your pain. Take it after breakfast. Wait, I will bring it here for you." He didn't even let me reply before he rushed out of the room toward the kitchen I think.

After a few minutes he entered with a large tray set with breakfast and placed it in front of me. He set apple juice on the bedside table before going out again. I look at tray with watery eyes. I haven't eaten in days and whenever I eat it was a very small amount that Karim left. I have a doubt if this all is for me or he is trying to tease me by showing this delicious tray filled with pancakes, omelette, toast and a bowl of fruit.