Chapter 3.

"Look Zaina, how beautiful this is." Mom showed me a designer bridal dress. I was really beautiful in red color and with great work of silver. It was look expensive.

"Yes, it is beautiful Mom, but we don't have enough money to buy it." I told her and put it back. Mom looked at me and sigh.

"Don't worry about money. Just buy whatever you want." She says and went back to that dress. Mom asked about the price and paid for it. I looked at her shocked when she paid in cash. I have to know from where she get so much money.

 "Are you ready?" She asked me. I nodded and followed her out of the shop. She buy some matching gold sets. She buy everything, new cloths, matching heels, flats and shoes, matching jewellery. I tried to ask her from where she get so much money but she didn't tell me about it only say she save some for my marriage but I know that is not true. Because I heard Mom and Dad talking about they don't have money for anything.

"Zaina your appointment in salon are on Saturday. Now your marriage is so close you don't have to do anything just stay in your room and take rest." Mom gives me order when we step in house.

Two weeks passed since I meet Karim and after that I didn't see him. I try to explain Dad it is all hurry we can do marriage after few months and in that time we will know each other but they refused. They said Karim job transferred in another city and they gave him only a month to move there.

"Yes Mom." I nodded and went in my room ignoring my mother calling to decide what card they should distribute.I went in my room and lock it behind me. I throw bags on bed and went in bathroom. I turned on shower and stood under it still in my cloths. For now, I want to block everything, all this marriage thing. I want to get disappear from here. Why me? Why they are doing to me? I thought they loved me but they don't.If they do then they wouldn't push me in all this.

"Zaina open the door!" My Dad yelling broke my thoughts. I release a breath that I was holding. I cough few times before turning off shower and went back in room. I quickly changed my cloths and open door when Dad yelling got louder.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why weren't you opening door?" He asked in anger. I closed my eyes to calm down myself and mentally count before opening my eyes again.

"I was taking shower. Sorry I didn't hear you." I said and turned around. I sit on my bed and start taking out dresses that we brought. I acted like nothing happened and they get angry about it. After few minutes, they left and Fariha came in my room.

 "Aapi, can I see your dresses?" She asked innocently. I smile and nodded. She smile widely and take blue dress. It wasn't ready-made but had already embroidery so I only have to stitch. We buy 10Pakistani dresses, 15 long dresses that come to my foot. I didn't like any of them because they all were tight and heavy. I told Mom I can't wear any of these but she says I have to because after marriage all girls wear like this. I was only praying that everything went good and I will be happy with Karim.

A week later.

"Do you accept" Qazi (a man who read Nikah) asked me. I take a deep breath and release it.

"I accept" I say softly staring at my hands while my face is covered. As soon as that left from my mouth everyone started to cheers and hugged us. A tear escape from my eyes but I quickly wipe it before anyone can see it. This is what everyone wants and they finally do it to me. Now I am married to Karim. From today, I will be known as Mrs. Karim Suleman.

 ____________________

Sorry for updating so late but I was busy with some work and I am not feeling well since yesterday and that is why I didn't update Silent Love. I hope you all understand.

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Maddy.!