Epilogue.

'True Love doesn't end at death. If Allah wills it, It'll continue in Jannah.'

Zaina.

You know what happen when you stop breathing? Your lungs got dry and dark spots started coming into your view. You try to breath, but you couldn't. That is what happening with me when I saw Hadi standing at the door. I haven't seen him in a month or talk to him and now he is here. I just want to go and wrap my arms around him but I couldn't. Not after what I heard about him falling in love with someone. Sheila Aunty tell me about it when I called her last night. She was happy but sad that the girl may didn't love him back. I don't understand how could someone not love Hadi? He is the most caring and loving person I know.

"Hadi, What are you doing here?" Akram stood up and I also stood up standing next to him. Hadi look broken and his eyes were glossy.

"I came here to meet Zaina." He choked when he says my name. He look at me then at Akram. I was confused when he looks at us like this. After few second it click me. What he is thinking is wrong.

"What is going on here?" Zeba voice come from the door. We all turned to look at her. She was looking beautiful in that purple dress that we bought for this event.

"Hadi is here to see Zaina." Akram told her walking toward her. I smirked when I saw Hadi confused face as Akram put his arms around Zeba. I just wish that I can capture Hadi look right now and thanks to John when he take out his phone and slowly start recording it after giving me a nod.

"Y-you two..." Hadi trailed off when he saw them smiling at each other. They look at him confused.

"What are you saying?"

"You two are together? Then what about her?" Hadi asked them confused in which he look cute. Zeba look at me and smirked, but I just shrugged.

"Yes, we are together and what about her?" Akram asked him. Everyone was quiet and seeing what is going on.

"I thought you were engaged to her. The way you two sit together." Hadi mumble but we still heard him. I look at him confused. Does it matter to him if I engaged to someone?

"Oh, we were practicing that what should I say when Zeba sit next to me." Akram told him. Hadi look at me with a questioning look. I nodded with a small smile and was surprised to see his face turn into light pink. Is he blushing?

"What did you think?" John asked Hadi with a smirked. Hadi look at him with a glare but failed.

"Nothing." He mumbled and everyone laugh at him. I shook my head with a smile. He look cute when he is embarrassed.

After the engagement was done, we served dinner to everyone. Only some friends from the hospital and some of Zeba college friends were invited. Her parents were died so were Akram's. Akram and Zeba were together after that case. They both wanted to give it a chance and that is why they decide to get engaged. John introduced us to Alice few days ago and to our surprise, Alice is a great girl. She didn't judge us as we both are Muslims. Both John and Alice were thinking to convert into Islam.

"It was nice meeting to you all again." Hadi says once we are all alone. They smile at him.

"Same here." Akram and Zeba said at the same time and smile at each other. For me they both are the perfect couple.

"I-I will take my leave." Hadi says getting up. Everyone nodded and stood up.

"Zaina, please drop him to the door. I am tired." Zeba says and yawned. I raised my eyebrow at her. She didn't sleep before midnight and right now it is only 11.