Chapter 6.

"Karim, look at that fish. It is so beautiful." I say looking at soft orange fish. He chuckle and nodded.

"Yeah but not more beautiful then you." He says and lightly kissed my cheek. I blush deeply and lowered my head.

"Stop it." I hissed trying to look angry when Karim pinch my cheek.

"Okay." He laughed and stop. We are here for two hours and I didn't get tired because normally I get tired whenever I went outside.

We spend few more hours there and then decide to take a walk in near park before we go for dinner. We step in park and starts walking in silence but it was uncomfortable. I know something is going in Karim mind the way his hands were sweaty in mine.

"What happened Karim? Is there some problem?" I asked him confused. He shake his head and didn't say anything but sigh I defeat when I glare at him.

"Let's sit and talk." He suggest and make me sit on near bench then sit next to me.

"What?" I asked after few minutes.

"Zaina, I will ask you something and answer me honestly. Do you love me?" His question make me shock. I looked at him with wide eyes before looking down at my hands.

"Do you love me?" He repeat it again. I closed my eyes and sigh heavily.

"I don't know Karim. Sometimes I feel like I am the luckiest girl to have you as my husband and sometimes I feel like this all is too soon." I told honestly and open my to look his reaction but it was blank.

"Karim this doesn't mean I don't love you. I just want some time to know what I feel for you." I say and look away when I saw pain in his eyes. I hate it.

"Okay. Take your time I don't want you to rush it." He says with a small sad smile.

"Thank you." I say quietly and we continue to walk and think about what I feel for him. I never have been in love before so I don't know what it feels like. It is just I hate it when I saw Karim sad. He made me feel different when he do sweet things for me. Like when he comment on my looks and told me how beautiful I am looking. When he made dinner for us last night I feel special. I think this is what they call love. To feel special. Every time he make me feel special now next time I will make him feel special and told him what I feel for him.

After a walk, we left park and went in restaurant to eat dinner. Karim open door for me when he park in parking. We get inside and sit on empty table. We give our order and sit in silence. I don't know what he is thinking so deeply.When I was about to asked him what he is thinking I heard a voice from behind me.

"Karim?" A girly voice asked from behind. Karim turn to looked and smile come on his face. It is the first smile I saw after our talk.

"Jess. How are you?" He stood up but the girl throw herself at him. I quickly stood up and waited for them to apart.

"I am fine. How are you? You know how worried I was when you leave job without saying anything." She fake pout. I swear I could kill her right now if she didn't remove her hand from his arm and he even let her do that.

"I am fine too. Yeah, I just got another job and they pay of good in compare of that job. So I left it." He said and shrugged. Then suddenly the girl notice me and looked me up and down.

"Is she your cousin?" She asked with fake smile. Karim looked at me and give me a half smile.

"No. She is my wife Zaina. Zaina she is my ex colleague." He says and smile. I give that girl a tight smile.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I say politely but she rolled her eyes and give a small hi.

"Let's meet sometime and we have fun like old times." She says with a smirk. I could feel my anger boiled. Karim notice it and remove her hand from him and take a step to side.

"Um.. I don't think so. We are on honeymoon and I promise to give my all time to Zaina." Karim lie to her making me little relax but I am still mad on him.

"Oh, okay. No problem but keep in touch" she says and give him apiece of paper but didn't leave without giving him a last long hug. I see Karim try to get her from him. She give him a last filtery smile and smirk to me and leave.

"Don't. I want to go." I say when he was about to say something and leave from there. I walk out and went in parking where the car was. I just want to go back home.

"Zaina listen to me."

"Just shut up Karim and take me back to hotel or I will go alone."I say and to prove it I stop a cab and went hotel alone. When I get back I went upstairs and right in bathroom. I couldn't hold my tears anymore and it starts flowing out. I don't know why but I didn't like that at all.

After half an hour I heard front door closing. I wash my face few times before I walk out in room. I saw Karim sitting on bed with his eyes closed. I slowly walk toward closet making sure not to make any noise. I take out my cloths and turned around to walk away but I scream as I saw Karim standing in front of me with guilt in his eyes.

"Zaina please listen to me, I don't know what you think but I swear Jess is only my friend nothing else. I will never do anything to hurt you.Please believe me." He begged when I continue to stare at him blankly. I can easily see sadness in his eyes.

"I know Karim. It is just I don't like the way she talk with you."I admit and look down. He sigh and make me look up at him.

"I already saw that. If you want I can finish my contact with her. You are more important for me." He says with a small smile. I smiled back.

"Karim I am not saying to finish everything with anyone but I don't like her. First time in my life I started to feel love by someone and I don't want it to go away." I say softly. He smiled and leaned forward to hug me.

"I promise I will never leave you." He promised me. I feel myself relaxed and hugged him back. I have a doubt if I should tell him or not of what I feel about him. Without thinking twice, I blurted it out.

"I love you Karim." I feel him stiffened before he pulled back and looked at me shocked.

"What did you say?" He asked slowly. I smiled at least he is not mad.

"Nothing." I try to play cool and think about teasing him. I get out of grip and walk toward bathroom. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Tell me Zaina. What did you say?" He asked in serious voice. I gulped when he continue to stare at me.

"I-I love y-you." I stuttered and sigh in relief when he smile widely. He pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled and hugged him back.