Chapter 5.

We landed and walk toward exit. Karim told me he rented a car while we are here. He also booked a penthouse for us. I am still not used to of his money. I told him not to spend so much but he is not listening me.

"Zaina, I earned it for you. Please let me spoil you." He says looking at road but I can see the pout on his face.

"But Karim it is too much-" I tried argued but shut my mouth when he glare at me. It give me chills but in weird way.

"Let's not talk about this right now. Just enjoy." He says and stop in front of hotel. He get out and told me to wait. He open my door making me blush slightly. We step in hotel and went to receptionist. She gave us our keys and told us to enjoy. We step in elevator and rode up. We stop on 10 floor and step out.

Karim open door and we step inside. He give tip to guy who bring our bags inside before closing door behind him. I looked around and was shocked to see everything.There was a big living room with flat Tv on front wall. There were two big bedrooms, a kitchen and a balcony.

"Take some rest we will go out later." Karim says putting our bags in room. I nodded and take out a comfortable dress and changed into it before taking some rest.

I woke up when I heard something dropping on floor and it make loud noise. I sit up rubbing my eyes and look around. I stood up and walk out to look where is Karim. I check living room, other room and balcony but he wasn't there. When I walk in kitchen, I started to laugh when I saw Karim. Something was sticking in his hairs and his white shirt was covered in green and yellow color. He had something red on his right cheek.

"Um... I didn't mean to wake you up." He says feeling embarrassed and started to clean himself.

"Its okay but what are you doing?" I asked after my laughter died.He looked up at me and smile sadly.

"I just want to make something for you." He says looking down. I feel my heart swelled up and walk over him. I grabbed some tissue and clean his hairs.

"You don't have to do it Karim. It is my responsibility to make food for you." I say and smile slightly. I clean his hairs and face. All the time I was nervous because his gaze was on me. He didn't look away for a second.

"You are so beautiful Zaina." He whispered caressing my cheeks. I blush and look down. Suddenly I feel liquid on my nose and both cheeks.

"What the hell." I wipe it and saw sauce. I looked up and glare at smirking Karim. "Don't talk to me again."

"No, sorry. I will never do it again." He says pouting. I shake my head and head back in room and in bathroom to clean my face. How could he do this?I told him I hate when someone put anything on my face.

"Zaina, sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I just forget you hate it." I heard Karim soft voice from bedroom. I shook my head and look myself in mirror.

'Forgiving is important in married life.' I remember Mom telling me. I think she is right. Forgiving is important between two people who live together their whole life.

I open door and walk out. I ignore Karim. I am not mad anymore but I had to pretend it so he don't do this again. I sit on bed and open Tv. I feel bed dip and Karim sit next to me.

"Sorry." He says sitting in front of me and hold his ears. He look at me guilty making my heart melt. I smiled at him.

"It's okay but don't do it again." He quickly nodded and grabbed my hand to make me stand up with him. He took me in kitchen where he set table with two chairs and food. He put a rose on my side.

"I do this for you." He says pulling out my chair. I sit and he went across me to take his seat. He made some pasta for us. We eat and made a little talk. He says there is underwater aquarium and we could go there tomorrow. I quickly agree because I haven't seen underwater aquarium before.

He promise to make this vacations memorable for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak to all Muslims and Non-Muslims. :)