Chapter 39.

Hadi.

"Hadi?" Mom soft voice come from door. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I heard door closing and I smell Mom natural scent close to me, but I didn't open my eyes.

"Hadi, I know you are not sleep. Come on wake up and eat something." She said. I sighed and open my eyes. It has been almost a month since Zaina left.

After she leave, I feel something missing in me. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I lost an important case and it causes a bad damaged. I am not eating properly and I have been quite a lot. My family was surprised to see me going back to my old life. Everyone think it will be good if I stay here in Seattle with everyone so maybe it can help me to forget about her but It didn't. Coming back here was hard for me. When I enter here I remember all memories I spend with Zaina. Yesterday, Danish and Aazim along with other cousin take me to Carnival again. When I step there I remember Zaina getting lost and feel her hug and when we were in Horror house we were close and I just want that moment to come back. Whenever I saw that picture which Aazim capture I wish she feel the same as I feel for her.

"Mom, I am not hungry, please leave me alone." I say try to turn away from her but she make me look at her. I saw sadness in her eyes. Something I don't want to see.

"Hadi what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? You are going back to your old life and blocking everyone. Tell me honestly is it because of Zaina?" She asked me with a curious look. I sigh and close my eyes as I heard her name again.

"Yeah. Mom, I-I am in love with her. I don't know how this happen, but I want her back here with me. I want her to be with me all my life. Please Mom do something I can't live without her. I feel empty without her." I say and my voice crack. She pulled me in a hug. I sobbed quietly on her shoulder as she rubbed my back.

"Everything will be okay Hadi. I know you love her. Loving someone is not in our hands. If you truly love her then what are you waiting for? Go and get her." She says softly after pulling back. I shake my head and wipe my face.

"I can't Mom. She doesn't feel the same for me. She only see me as her friends nothing else. If she really feels something then she could call me, but she didn't. She didn't call or message me since she left." I told her, but she shake her head.

"It is not like that. She call me everyday and asked me about everyone here especially you. She asked me about your health, your job and how you are doing." She says, smiling and I look at her shocked. She call every day but didn't call me one time.

"Why she call you and not me? She was just asking because I help her if she really feel something, then she will contact me."

"Hadi don't be stubborn. I know about her feelings. The day when she was leaving I saw pain in her eyes when she didn't see you with us. I saw her eyes watered when she look toward your room window when you were crying. If you think I don't know about it, then you are wrong. I do know that how you were feeling when she leave. Hadi she love you as much as you love her. Go and make her yours before she find someone." She says softly before walking out. If Mom thinks that then she must be right. I will go and get her. If she doesn't feel the same, then I will do anything to make her mine.

I stood up grabbing my clothes and walk in bathroom. I take a quick shower and changed my clothes. I went to my dresser and put my watch on. With a sigh I look my reflection in the mirror. My skin look pale and deep bags were under my eyes. My eyes that used to shine a month ago are now dull again. I style my hairs and step in my shoes. Before walking out I open my dresser drawer and pulled out the thing that Mom give me. I walk downstairs and stop at living room when I heard everyone there.

"Where are you going?" Danish asked confused. Everyone look toward me confused, but Mom just smiled and give me a thumbs up.

"To get the love of my life." I blush lightly when I heard everyone saying 'Oh'.

"Good Luck!" They yelled together. I smile, shaking my head and walk out. I sigh and sit in my car before driving away the place where I know she would be.

'I am coming to make you mine Zaina.'

----------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Tell me what you think about this chapter. Now only one more chapter and Epilogue left.

-Maddy.!