Chapter 21.

Karim.

"Its looks like she tried to get away from that person." The Chief Officer says. I was sitting on my couch with my head in my hands as they check and take all prove they can get. 

"Everything is done Sir. We will try to find your wife. When we know about her we will inform you." Other Officer says. I looked up and nodded with a sigh. They went out and drive away. I close the door behind them and leaned on it for a few minutes thinking of Zaina. My eyes get teary only to think who she betrays me. She gets what she deserves. I know where she is. She is with my Mother in hell.

"Are you sure Sir?" They asked me. I nodded, looking down at the papers I was signing. 

"Yes. Do what I told you and don't leave any proof. Steal all money in my locker that is behind my wedding picture." I warned them.

"Sir Can I ask you a question?" Mark asked. I give him a sign to continue. "Why you want your wife dead? I mean you were happy when you marry her then what happened that you want us to kill her?"

"This is none of your business. Do what I say. Make sure that no one finds her body gets it?" They nodded and leave my office. I sigh heavily and leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes.

Now I have to wait until I get their call and I go home and start my acting. I loved her and now I hate her for doing all that to me. I didn't deserve that, but she deserves all this. I wish I could see her dying in front of me but I couldn't. I feel light headed that after today I didn't have to deal with Zaina. There is nothing left for her in this world. Her parents didn't want her. I didn't want her then why she should be alive when no one wants her?

A few days ago, her parents called me and asked me to bring her to their house, but I declined and tell them lies that she ran away with someone and want nothing with me. Not that they are coming to check on her. I quickly shift my home when I marry her. I didn't like her in contact with anyone. Now she is not in contact with anyone. She is not even alive. She is dead.

Hadi.

"W-who are you?" Her voice was weak and she looked at me with her innocent brown eyes. I smiled slightly. 

"Hadi"

"Where I am?" She asked looking around. I sigh and stood up to keep some distance between us. I know she is scared of me when she tried to get away. 

"At my house." I shrugged

"What?" She looked at me shocked. I frowned there is nothing to get shocked.

"What? You asked me where you are. I answer your question. You are at my house. Let me explain." I said and sit on the chair I grabbed from near desk. She looked confused at me and it makes her look cute. I mentally shake my head and started to explain her.

"When I was coming back home from meeting my clients, you suddenly come in front of my car and get unconscious. I take you to the hospital and they fixed your injuries and tell me you are weak. They also suggest me to take you with me as you have slept for 2 days and they couldn't get you home. Doctors they you were physically and mentally tortured and whoever had done it to you will try again so it will be better for you to stay here." As I finish explaining I saw few tears fall from her eyes. She looked down and causing more tears to fall down.

"T-Thank you for saving me." She whispers looking at me with her teary eyes. I smile and shake my head. 

"Don't thank me. I am a Muslim and a human being. We all help each other. So, who are you? What's your name and where you live? Did you want to call your parents or anyone you know?" I asked her after I tell her about my religion. I know she is Muslim the way she was dressed when I found her. I get a hint that doesn't want to talk about her when she didn't say anything so I let it go. Maybe she will talk tomorrow.

"It's okay. You can take your time. But at least tell me from where you are? So I could inform the police and they find your home."

"I-I am an on-orphan. My p-parent are dead. I have no where to go." She says quietly looking down. I frowned at her. I had a feeling that she is lying. 

"Oh, I am sorry. Anyway, get some rest. We will talk tomorrow" I told her and stood up to get back in my room. 

"Okay. Thank you once again for saving my life." She says with a smile. I smiled back and nodded before walking out to give her some time.