Chapter 15.

"Darling I am home" I heard Karim sweet voice and I could feel anger in it. It makes me want to run away, but I know I couldn't. He will find me. He will find us. It has been 3 days to that incident at home. 3 days when Karim changed completely into a different person. That day after he comes back from the police station he beat me everywhere but not on the stomach. He makes me starved all 3 days. When he went his office, he locked me in our bedroom and make sure all windows were also locked so I couldn't escape.

That day when he says he wants to play, he mean by torturing me. He beat me with anything he get and make sure not to hit my face caused if anyone can see they will get suspicious it is not like I have friends that come and check on me every day. He also forced me to see him eating, but not giving me food.

"Where are you?" He asked irritated. I swallowed and try to hide more in this small closet. I watch from small hole as he walked passed the closet where I am. I sigh in relief when I see him entering in hall bathroom. I rested my head back and close my eyes. I feel tears burning behind my closed eyelid, but I didn't dare to open it.

"You know you can't run away from me." His voice makes me jump and my forehead bumped against the wall. He snapped his head at closet and walk closer. I held my breath when I saw him holding the door handle. Suddenly his phone ring causing him to stop.

"Yes?" He answered his phone annoyed and walked out of my sight. I release the breath I was holding. I quietly open the door and take my head out to see if he is out completely. When I couldn't see him anywhere I walk out and run toward our bedroom. As I was about to step inside when someone held me by my hairs. I winced when I feel my scalps burning in pain.

"No more running. We have to play." He said and walk in front of me. I see his evil smirk. I shake my head and started to cry.

"No, please leave me, Karim. I swear I didn't tell anyone but please leave me. Let me go." I begged him, but he again shake his head and roughly dragged me by my hair to the other bedroom where he play with me. A cold shiver run in me as he open the door and switch on the light of the dark room.

"You know I love playing with you." He said evilly and throws me in the middle of the room. This room was always locked before he lost his mind.

This room was painted in black color and there were no windows or anything. On one wall there was mirroring that comes from ceiling to floor and other walls held his torturing tools which he called his play tools. It had different kinds of whips and many different things by which he could torture me. There is also a chain which attached to the ceiling.

"Let the game begin." Was all he says before he closed the door and walked toward me. He grabbed my hand and cuffed them in chains by the ceiling. It was high and I could barely put my foot on the floor.

"Karim, please don't do this. I love you. Please." I cried when he walked up to wall and rolled the end of whip in his hand.

"No, you don't love me. Stop lying to me. You know what I am going to do with you today?" He asked with a smile. The smile that used to make me relax and happy but now it makes me scared on what is coming.

"What?" I asked him quietly. Suddenly the whip connected to my back. I screamed in pain, but he didn't stop and continue to beat me.

"Today. I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Your. Child."He said with an evil chuckle and hit me repeatedly with a whip. I feel my back numb and I couldn't feel any of his hits as he continues.

"No! Please Karim don't do this. This is your baby. Our baby." I yelled at him and he stops. He walked in front of me and again pulled my head back by his tight grip on my hairs.

"Lair! I hate liars. This is not my baby. I couldn't become a father. They told me that I couldn't be a father in my whole life and you want me to believe you that this baby is mine?" He yelled and suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. He just punched me on my stomach.

"W-what you mean?" I asked him confused ignoring the pain. His face looks scared and in pain.

"Nothing. Just know that I never be a father. This baby is not mine. You get it? Now tell me why you do this to me? Why you were with John? Tell me!" He yelled again and this time I feel him kicking in my stomach.

"This is your baby Karim. Why don't you believe me? I will never cheat on you. Please leave me and our baby." I cried in the end. This is his baby. I am a Muslim and I could never think to do these Haram things.

"Believe you? That is not going to happen. Now, time to show you something." He said with an evil smile and uncuffed me. He gripped the back of my neck and held me tightly while he dragged me where the stairs go down.

"Goodbye" was all I heard before he throws me from the stairs. I rolled down on the stairs trying to not to get any hit on my stomach but I know the punches and kicks already kill my baby. My everything.