Chapter 5: Fire Spread

Everyone at my school had know all the rumors. But that wasn't enough for Jessica. More people had to know.

More people had to hate me. And I still don't know why she hates me. So she made sure that the fire spread. Made sure other people knew.
**
After a weekend of being with Cayla and lying in bed I got up for school.

Who knows what today will be like. It could be uneventful it could be the worst day I've had.

I've decided there's no point in worrying. No point in trying to change things.

I get up take a shower and put on Jeans, converse and my Ed Sheeran hoddie.

Then I make some toast with nutella and walk out to my car. I get in and drive to school.

Its a five minute drive and when I get there I park my car near the front just in case I want to leave. I'm defiantly leaving for lunch.

I walk up to school go to my locker grab my books and sit in first period.

I go through all my classes when I head out to my car. I decide on Panera. I drive to the closest one.

When I get there I walk up to oder.

"Hi welcome to Panera Bread what can I get you?"

"Um I'll take a half and half. With a grilled cheese and tomato soup please. Also I'll take a fountain drink and a water."

I hand her my card and she hands me my water. Right before I walk away she stops me and says "Aren't you that slut from Jefferson High School?"

I stop and look at her. She's judging me. This girl who I don't even know who doesn't even go to my school is judging me.

And its all because of a rumor. A rumor caused this. Caused this random person to act like she knows all about me.

"Um actually those are all just rumors. "

She gives me a once over and sarcastically says "Ya ok"

After that I just walk away. When my food is ready I ask for it to be to-go.

I grab my food get some iced tea and leave. I ate my lunch in my car.
**
After I finished out the rest of the school day I drove to the coffee shop.

"Hey Alison! Haven't seen you in a while"

I walk over and hug my friend. To be honest I want to know his name. I just do.

"Listen can you please tell me your name. I need to know ok? I just need something in my life to be true. Not that its not true that we're not friends. I just want to know your name"

He looks at me for what feels like hours but it probably only a few seconds. His eyes are really blue.

"Nathan. That's my name" he says it softly like its really hurt him to tell me

Now I feel bad. I shouldn't have pressured him. I excuse myself and go to the bathroom.

After calming down for a few minutes I go back out and get a iced coffee. For the rest of the time we sit in silence.

But the good kind of silence. The kind that makes you happy that you're with the person you're with.

When I leave the coffee shop I realize something. Something that's not that great.

I think I might be falling for Nathan.

This was a short chapter the next one will be longer and will have more of Nathan ;) Please Comment and Vote!!!! Also message me on what you think