Chapter 27:Alone

Beep! Beep! Beep! I drowsily roll over and shut off my alarm. I look at my phone and realize that it's Saturday. Great after being so worried about Nathan and my my dad, who wasn't home last night, I forgot to turn off my alarm.

And now that I'm awake I can't go back to sleep. Just great. Laughing bitterly to myself I get out of bed and stumble to the bathroom. I begin to brush my teeth trying to remove the smell of dragons breath from my mouth. When my mouth feels minty fresh I go downstairs. I check the window outside and and see that my dads car still isn't there.

Then I go to the fridge to find something to tame my growling stomach. When I get there I see a sticky note on the fridge. It reads:

Alison,
I had to leave for a case somewhere. I don't know when I'll be back. Be good.

That's it. Be good. No I'm sorry. Or I love you. He even called me Alison. Not even sweetie or honey. Alright then. That's fine. I'll just disown him. I don't need a dad. Do I? I begin to cry. I run to my room and cry so hard into my pillow you would think I dropped it in the pool.
**

After my hours of crying I decide not to let it bother me. I stand up and walk over to my Mac. I pull up Facebook. Maybe it'll distract me from everything.

I have all these messages from people. And when I click on their profile pictures I see awful things about me posted. Jessica's page is the worst. When I get to her page I see all of this crap posted about me.

I almost close the page when I see a link on her page. Clicking on it, a new window appears. There is another account with my name on it. The status update reads horny.

Under work it says, your bed.

My eyes once again begin to tear up. And this time I can't take it. I shut my laptop with suck force it falls to the ground. I grab my phone and desperately dial Nathan.

After three rings I'm begging him to answer. But he doesn't. I scream and fall the to ground. My breathe is coming short. I can't breathe. I feel everything closing in on me.

I don't know what's happening in. Every second I feel my breath coming in shorter until finally I black out.
**

I hear the slow hum of beeping as I awaken. When I look around I realize that I am laying in a hospital bed. My eyes scan the room and see no one.

I sit up quickly and begin to get nervous. How did I get here? Did anyone even come to see me?

My questions are answered as a doctor struts into the room "Oh good you're awake."

He looks down at his clipboard and begins to write things down.

"How did I get here? What happened?" I begin my race of questions

"Well Alison, you're boyfriend I believe his name his Nathan?" I nod "Yes well he went to your house where he found you lying down passed out. And he called the ambulance and they brought you here. You had a sever panic attack and you were hyperventilating. Eventually your body must have stopped breathing in order to stop the hyperventilation and you must have blacked out."

I look at him and process all of this. A panic attack? Am I really that unstable?

"Seeing the worry on your face I can reassure you that since this is the first time this has happened that you just were stressed. If this was a reoccurring event then you would be considered mentally unstable. But for now you're fine"

"Alright. Thank you. Can I see Nathan now?" I politely speak

"Of course, I'll go fetch him" he walks out of my room once again with a strut. He's seems very fruity.

After a few minutes of waiting my eyes begin to close. I'm almost asleep when Nathan walks in.

He just walks to my bedside and looks at me. Then be bends down next to my bed, takes my hand whispers "Aly, don't ever scare me like that again"

"As long as you never leave me." I whisper back.

Nathan just gives me a small smile and looks down.
**

Short chapter! Sorry! Its been forever since I updated!! More to some soon! Also please go check out my short story Time Changing! Please vote and comment :)