Chapter 16: Realationships Ruined

After Nathan dropped me off around 7 the first thing I did was call Cayla.

She answers right away "Tell me everything"

"Slow down. There's just so much to tell you. But before I tell you all that there's something I have to tell you in person. When do you leave the hospital?"

"The doctor said I can leave tomorrow, how about we meet up at Starbucks. Say 1?"

"Ya I'll see you then. Bye Cayla, I've really missed you"

"Who wouldn't miss me" I could see her flipping my hair in my head

We hang up and I walk up to my room. I stand against my door and smile.

Thinking about how amazing tonight was. How much I really like.. Well actually love Nathan.

He's just so sweet. And Cayla's awake. She's ok.

I decide there's one more call for me to make tonight

"Hey Daddy?"

"Hey Alison, sorry I haven't called. I've been busy. How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good. I had a date tonight."

"Really honey that's great. I'll have to meet him next time I'm home."

"That's great Daddy, but may I ask when will that be?"

"Soon, that's all I can say, I don't really know"

"Ok. Bye love you" I hand up disappointed. I miss having him around.

I get out of my dress and take my makeup off. Then I put on my comfy pajamas and go to sleep for the night.
**

The next day I wake up late. With only a few minutes I hop in the shower quickly.

Then I throw on a pair of leggings with combat boots and a long flowly shirt.

I put my hair into a French braid and run out the door.

I get there 10 minutes late only to discover someone else is with Cayla.

"Oh um hey Brian. Cayla, you didn't say he coming"

She knows I'm annoyed "Sorry Ally I didn't think you'd mind."

"Oh no I guess I don't mind. I just wanted it to be just me and you"

I go up and order a Chocolate Chip FRAP.

When it comes and I go sit down. You know I just love being a third wheel. Not.

Cayla and Brian are making lovey dovey eyes and I'm just sitting there.

It's been five minutes and I'm fed up. I text Nathan.

Me- Call me

My phone starts vibrating and I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aly what's up?"

"Oh hey Nathan"

"Um hey..."

"Oh sure I'll hang out with you, I'm not busy or anything"

With that I hang up on a confused Nathan and turn to face a annoyed Cayla.

"Call me when your not busy" I jump up and angrily storm out

I'm about to open my door when Cayla runs out

"Alison! What the heck" she's mad, I know because she called me Alison

"I asked to hang out with you! Not to sit down while you and your boyfriend talk!"

"Ya well its not my fault that he's a loving a boyfriend who missed me!"

I laugh bitterly "Oh he's a loving boyfriend? He's not a loving boyfriend!" This first part was so sarcastic my mother probably felt that from the grave

"Yes he is! And its not my fault that your.. Your.. Jealous!"

"Sweetie I'm not jealous. I pity you! Your hung up on such a dick head its not even funny!"

"A dickhead!", She screached that " What has he ever done!?!"

"You really want to know what he has done to you? You really want to know! He cheated on you 11 months ago and got some girl pregnant! And you know what else! She had the baby! He's a fucking father!"

There it was the secret was out. Not exactly how I wanted that to play out.

Cayla takes a step back. She looks so hurt. I did this to her. Not him. Me. I should have told her.

"How long have you known" she whispers

"5 months"

She walks inside and then she's back outside with all her stuff.

Brian is following her outside. He must know I told her.

He grabs her wrist telling her to wait

"Let go of me!" She screams

"Cayla just listen to me" he pleads

She tries to get away but he wont let go. All I see is his hand coming up ready to strike.
**

Brian's POV

I watch from a distance as the two girls fight. They're screaming at each other.

Things are getting heated and I hope it all blows up. I don't need Alison being friends with Cayla.

She knows my secret. They should just finish their friendship.

I pull out my phone when I hear something screamed.

Oh no. I hope that's not what I thought it was. She wouldn't? Would she?

Suddenly Cayla runs inside and mutters "We're through"

I jump up and run after her. I can't let her leave.

I grab her wrist not letting her leave. She yells something but I don't hear.

I'm so mad. I can't control myself and the more she struggles the more mad I get.

And then I feel my hand shooting up with power behind it.