Chapter 10: Secrets

Nathans POV

She just left me. She looked so..so hurt. Seeing that look on her face probably hurt me more than I hurt her.

I don't even have an excuse for not going to her house. I guess I was just scared.

Scared of becoming to close to people. Because I know something that she doesn't.

Something that will hurt her if we become too close.

But we already kissed. Doesn't that mean we're already close.

I don't know why I kissed her that day. It was like my lips had a magnet that were only attracted to her.

I couldn't even control myself. I just did it and now I feel horrible. She's just so different.

And now I miss her already. I don't know if I'll ever get her back.

Would I be selfish if I tried to win her back. Cause then she will get hurt more.

But I need her. She keeps me happy. I think I might love her.
**
I wake up Monday morning already sure that I can't go to school. I just need a break.

I can't take all the bullies all the pain today. I already have enough pain.

I have been thinking about Cayla a lot lately. I've been thinking about old memories.

And no matter how hard I try to think of good memories I always think of the one bad thing.

The one thing I haven't told her. I know I should have but u didn't want her to get hurt.

And now I feel horrible. I feel like a baseball would feel after a hitter just hit a home run.

I know that if she wakes up I have to tell her. But I can't right away. It'll be too much.

Maybe I should write it down or something. Actually no I have to tell her face to face.

Let's just hope she'll wake up. Or she would have died living a lie.

That's it for this chapter!!! Don't be mad at me I know its a bit of a mystery!!! Sorry!! You'll know everything soon. Please vote and comment!!! Thanks for reading!!!