Chapter 6: Flirting?

The next day goes basically like all the others. Everyone looks at me when I walk by.

Guys say gross stuff to me. And I have to go to a drive thru and eat lunch in my car.

Literally everyone knows about the rumors. All over town. People stare at me all the time. Like seriously take a picture it lasts longer.

There is actually an entire account on Instagram that's supposed to be my account. I haven't looked at it not wanting to be hurt.

I just ignore people as much as I can. Which isn't much because I'm not good at ignoring people.

It still hurts every time someone looks at me weird. I don't think I'll ever be used to that.

All I've been able to think about is Nathan. I realized why I might be falling for him. It makes sense.

He was so nice to me. He didn't even know me and he was nice to me. He held me when I cried.

He always can make me smile. No matter what. He's one of my only friends.

And he trusted me. He trusted me with his name. Which sounds weird but its amazing.

After school I head right towards the coffee shop. When I get there he's there. Like he always is.

Wait? He's always there? Why is that? I mean doesn't he go to school?

As I wonder these things he walks over and gives me hug. I jump.

He pulls back and looks at me weird. Oh my gosh. I can't do this. I'm being way to obvious.

"What's wrong" as he says this he pushes hair behind my ear

I just look at him.

"Alison, seriously whats wrong? I'm getting worried"

After he said that I was pulled back to reality.

"Sorry. I'm just..I'm just tired. Actually can I get an iced coffee?"

"Alright as long as your ok. You can tell me if there is something. You know that right?"

I just nod and sit down on the couch. He brings over my coffee and sits next to me.

"Nathan, can I ask you something?"

"Of course anything"

"It's just... Just" I take a deep breather "Its just why did you tell me your name? I only asked once and it was obviously important to you. So why did you just tell me?"

"Alison" he takes my hand "It was also important to you. Plus you looked at me with those big green eyes I didn't want to say no. Didn't want to see the disappointment on your face. You're prettier when you smile"

That was the answer I needed to hear. The answer to let me know that he is perfect.

I stand up smiled at him, bent down and kissed him on the cheek and walked out.

That was it for this chapter!! I know I said it was going to be long but I have different plans now. Please vote comment and share :)