{Chapter Two}

{eight years later}

"Congratulations, you pass and now are genin. You'll be put into a team of three and sensei. After I call out your teams and who you are assigned to will come and get you." Umino Iruka, the teacher at the academy, says proudly to his, once, students of this years new generation of shinobi. A very quiet Naruto sat in the back next to a -annoying- pink haired girl who goes by the name of Haruno Sakura. But the sad thing about Sakura is, is that she is obsessed with a boy by the name of Uchiha Sasuke. Plus the only thing that I have to say is that I don't understand what is so hot about him. Like come on, I'm a girl and am pretending to be a fucking boy, and all the girls at the academy go crazy about him. What gives?! Is it because he has a duck ass for the back of his head or what?! It's true, its just sticking right out there. "Team seven...Uchiha Sasuke...Haruno Sakura," Sakura completely screams in joy, "YES! SASUKE-KUN IS ON MY TEAM!", wow there goes my right ear. "And Uzumaki Naruto,", 'Oh kami NO!', "NO!" "YES!", I cheered "happily" while Sakura started to sulk about it and Sasuke...well he's Sasuke. "And your guy's sensei is...Hatake Kakashi." well at least I still get to keep my dignity in my thoughts, 'Right Kyu?' 'Right Kit.'

{two hours later}

Wow our sensei sure knows how to make a first impression of himself. 'Dear sweet kami, I think my heads gonna explode!', it's been two hours of me blabbering like a idiot knowing that if I stay quiet, like my normal quiet, than Sasuke and Sakura would start asking me questions and me being me, I wouldn't want that. So here I am, with an eraser and the door to 'punish' our sensei for being late. "Naruto! You baka! That's a stupid idea, your gonna get us in trouble!", Sakura kept on complaining even though she is pretty much agreeing on with my idea with her inner self. Ya, I know. Creepy but no time to explain how I know. I just do, now! "Don't worry, Sakura-chan! It's a great idea! BELIEVE IT!", I so annoyingly said back as I stood by the door to only feel a new presence.

{Sakura's p.o.v}

Oh no, we're dead! {inner sakura} "CHA! NARUTO YOU IDIOT!!"

{Sasuke's p.o.v}

Naruto you dobe! 'Ha. Some sensei we have. Can't even doge an eraser. Loser.'

{back to Naruto}

'Kit.''Ya Kyu?' 'Our sensei is an idiot.' 'Ya.', is now the time to mentally bitch slap myself than internally yell at the jonin, who's supposed to be our sensei.

{Kakashi's p.o.v}

"My first impression of all of you is...I hate you.", Naruto sure hasn't changed at all from when he was little. 'Well Naruto, time to impress me on what your really made of.' "Alright students, meet me on the roof." I said, before leaving in a puff of smoke to the roof.

{Naruto's, Sasuke's, Sakura's p.o.v}

'This is our sensei?', cue in sweat drop.