{Chapter Twelve}

{Naruto's}

We have been walking for at least two hours now, heading towards Suna to deliver a scroll; it's a top secret scroll so other missing nin's or nuke nins are going to try and steal it from us. Yippy. Please do note how much sarcasm one person can inflict with one word. I brought up the back of our formation walking by myself while everyone else was ahead of me talking away to one another, forgetting that I even existed within the group. I don't mind I actually quite enjoy being left alone because it gives me the opportunity to talk with Kurama. 'Hey, is there anyone in Suna like me?' 'Yes there is, Shukaku no Subaku; jinchuuriki of Gaara no Sabaku.' 'Wow. Isn't Shukaku no Sabaku the first tails raccoon demon?', Kurama chuckles before saying 'yes' and then explained to me what Shukaka is like.

{Kakashi's}

I wonder what Naruto is up to. I slightly looked over my shoulder to observe my Naruto, to find him walking alone bringing up the rear of our formation and judging by the glaze look in his eyes he was in deep thoughts. 'Mm, I wonder what he is thinking so deeply about.', I let up from the middle of the formation and started walking along side of Naruto to see if he would shed some information on what he was so deeply thinking about. "What are you thinking about so deeply of, Naruto?" I asked, and was only meet by silence. 'I guess he didn't hear me. Now I'm really interested in what my little Naru was thinking of.', with a quiet sigh I put away my book and layed a gentle hand on Naruto's shoulder getting the reaction I wasn't ready for from Naruto. Making everyone pause in shock while wondering what the hell was going on as everyone asked me what I said to scare the poor boy.

{Naruto's}

I flinched and shrieked when I felt a hand touch me before jumping away into a tree hiding my presence from everyone. My breathing was rapid as I tried to calm down and let my surroundings come to me to only realize that I just fucked myself over. Now completely calm I jumped down from the tree chuckling as everyone looked at me for an explanation. Sheepishly smiling I said, "Sorry about that. Hehe, I was just so caught up in my thoughts I didn't know who was around me. Hehe, whoops.", everyone was silent while staring at me like I was an idiot than Sasuke scoffs out, "Dobe.", ignoring him I just chuckled before walking away to continue our mission. 'Phew. That was a close one.'