{Chapter Thirty-Eight}

{Sasuke's}

I can't fucking believe the little dobe went running scared to Kakashi-sensei! I will make her fucking pay for that as soon as I get her alone away from the others and the stupid guard dog Kakashi. Looking slightly to my right I saw Naruko surrounded by the useless girls who call themselves kunoichi's when they are practically doing each others hair! Annoying. "Sasuke-kun~" the annoying useless bitch was back. Grunting I looked towards my bloody annoying teammate Sakura, who was trying way too hard to become the next Uchiha barrar. She smiles, trying to act cute and pretty, and says, "Do you want to go for a small walk around the fall?", I went to flat out say no to her but stopped and thought,'Wait if I use her then I'll be able to get to Naruko and make her my little slave forever.' smirking I nodded with a small grunt while following a squealing banshee, gaining a few looks in the process. 'Don't worry Naruko you'll be with me one way or another.'

{Naruko's}

I didn't know what I woke up to this morning but having Ino's and Hinata playing with my hair was actually very relaxing. As they were doing my hair I was messing with Kurenai's hair and was quietly singing a random tune to them. "Eee!" looking in the directions of a banshee screaming I saw Sakura and Sasuke walking away but didn't miss the evil look in his eyes as he gave me a quick glance that made me cringe on inside knowing he was thinking of something bad that wasn't going to end well for me. Glancing over to my right I caught Kashi's eye and signed a anbu signal that meant 'stay alert'. He nodded and took to the tree's following Sasuke to see what he was planning to do with me.