{Chapter Nineteen}

{Third day of travel Naruto's}

I was freaking mentally because we were almost at the Leaf village, just four more miles and the village gates will be in view before another four miles and we would be walking through those gates; I will be entering hell of new beatings and scars to adore my already battered body. I secretly felt my chest feeling the letter's engraved on my skin permanently spelling out a word that has always and forever stuck with me everywhere I went. 'Monster' such a lovely word to describe what I was. No one can't really blame the villager's of their ways of getting revenge for the lost one's they have loved from when Kyu attacked the village all of those years ago but I was still terrified of those people who sneak their way into my home to destroy me more; slowly breaking me down bit by bit. Nothing could stop them from doing it and neither should I if it gives them what they want to feel at peace than so be it. I would never be accepted by the villager's and I accept my fate to die alone and be alone for the rest of my life. But I will keep standing to hide away and protect my closer people to me that I have let in my heart somewhat but none the less they are very important to me.

Looking up was the very last thing I did before I was suddenly hit with a wave of doom as the gates were in view. Just another four miles and my life was chosen by the villager's who awaited for me on the other side of those gates. "Were almost there guy's!" Kurenai shouted, just as Guy and Rock-Lee zoomed by, racing each other to see who gets their first; Kakashi somehow talked into the race along with Kiba and Akamaru. I smiled slightly at the sight but couldn't bring myself to let go of the fear that was eating away at my insides the closer we got to the village. I wish I could just drop dead now before arriving there. No human person should be going through this kind of treatment but atlas life will never be fair; no matter how hard you wish for it to be. Your life was chosen the minute you were conceived by your parents.

{Arriving at the gates}

Just walking through them already broke me every step I took closer to the already forming glares that always seem to slip past my comrades that were politely greeted by the villagers but I only received glares or the cold shoulder but the whispers always hurt the most when I was around to hear them; even if I wasn't in sight I could still hear every word spoken about me. "Come on Naruto let's go out to eat together!" Kiba yelled out to me, snapping me out of my thoughts of fear. "Okay.", I followed trying so hard to just forget about the villagers while with my comrade's. "Hey what's up with the villager's today?" Ino asked, while noticing a few angry looks. 'Oh no.' "I don't know maybe they are just having a bad day today.", I suggested and that got Ino to drop that subject before they all noticed they were mad because of me. As we walked into the restaurant I felt like someone just took a knife and stabbed me repeatedly with it as the waiter glared at me before leading us to our table.

And me being who I am the waiter completely skipped me and took everyone else's order's before going and getting them situated not once giving me a single piece of food or beverage. 'It's so fun being me.' I thought bitterly as the food was laid out in front of everyone and as they ate Sakura was the first one to look at me. 'Oh look a fist.' I felt a searing pain go through my head as her knuckles made contact with my skull before her screechy voice penetrated my ears, "Naruto you pig you seriously need to savor your food not hog it all in one go!" a few smirks were made as the ones who saw me get hit by Sakura before they went back to eating their meal. "Sorry Sakura-chan, I was just so hungry," my stomach made a loud noise earning me another punch to the head and a "You fat pig, you should consider going on a diet." 'Don't listen to her Kit your not fat.' Kyu tried to make me feel better but the pain was still there. Everyone else just went back to eating as I just sat there starving, no one really realizing that the waiter skipped me but oh well, I diverse this treatment anyways. Who would want to feed a fat monster food?

{Five minutes later}

Kakashi-sensei, Kurenai-sensei, Asuma-sensei, and Iruka-sensei all came and joined us at our table and started having different conversations with one another. "So, Naruto your not eating anything?" Iruka-sensei asked me and of course Sakura just had to hear him as so did everyone else because I was "always" eating something. "Naruto is a fat pig who doesn't know how to eat like a normal person." everyone had stopped eating to look at her like she was crazy and that's when Iruka surprised us all. "Sakura Haruno! That is not how you speak to your teammate, you should be ashamed and for a fact Naruto is not a 'fat pig' he just has a high metabolism that makes him easily hungry because he burns more food than anyone else that I know with his energy. So don't go around calling him that when he can't help but to eat faster than others.", wow that was the first time anyone has ever stood up for me. 'Iruka truly loves you like your his little sister or something.' Kyu said while puffing up in pride at what Iruka did for me. I smiled slightly at Iruka nodding in thanks for what he did for me and he gave me a warm smile back; leaving everyone else gawking at him like he was crazy and just had a loose screw or something.

Slowly everyone started talking again and went back to eating between their conversations as Iruka and Kakashi kept small talk with me. By the time that we were done everyone slowly started leaving I being the first to go because I couldn't handle the glares anymore or the whispers of the people within the restaurant, even as I left they kept following making every step more and more painful than the last; no matter how far I went their voices always follow a step behind me or ahead of me, haunting me everywhere I go. "Look it's the demon." "Ewe it's here." "I wished it would just die already." why? Why? Why? WHY?!