{Chapter Seven}

{one week later still in Naruto's p.o.v}

Why am I doing this, when I can be at home sitting in the dark? Well Tora has other plans for my team because I'm currently just standing still with Tora passed out at my feet, snoring away. Why you asked? Well because Sasuke is off somewhere looking for Tora -who is right by my feet- and Sakura well she's off in a fit of rage looking for, as she -screamed- quoted, 'THAT STUPID DEMON CAT!', Tora got mad and scratched up Sakura's face than well, you know, she found me and curled up at my feet and fell a sleep. So here I am, bored as ever and waiting for Kakashi-sensei to come out of his hiding spot. 'And he calls himself a stealthy ninja. Ha!' Kurama snorted out, while completely ignoring the fact that we could sense, pretty much everyone, around us without even using chakra. 'Now that's saying something!' Kurama called out. 'Ya, it is.'

{five minutes later}

"THAT'S IT!" I screamed, loudly while standing up, grabbing Tora as I stood and watching Kakashi-sensei fall out of the tree while hearing him say, "Ah shit! Shit, shit, shit!", before crashing onto the ground with a groan. 'Wow. What a ninja.' Kurama says, while I sweat dropped at him -Kakashi- than walking towards the hokage tower.

{Kakashi's}

'Sweet kami, what just happened?', okay new rule, don't let your guard down when watching someone in a tree."Okay. Now where did you go, Naruto?"

{At the hokage tower with Naruto}

Finally! Freedom at last! 'Poor Tora.' 'Ya, but at least we can be alone now.' 'Ya.', guess he still doesn't like the idea that I still remember all the pain that I still have to live through. Walking back to my apartment, dodging Kakashi on the way, I turned down an ally way to only be greeted by Kyu-chan, who wasn't looking all to happy. "Naruko.", his deep voice spoke my name so softly that it brought tears to my eyes and made me lose my transformation genjutsu to look like a boy, and not my real form. Kurama let out a soft sigh and wraps his strong arms around me while whispering sweet nothings into my ear while I cried.

{Kurama's p.o.v}

When Naruko calmed down I pinned her up against the wall of the ally, angry for what those fools did to her but also for being the reason that I love Naruko like she was my own kit, never in my life have I felt so much love for someone that was human. With a soft but angry growl I said, to a surprised Naruko, "Naruko, I can't stand this anymore. What those villagers did to you wasn't right, and now look at you! Your hiding your true self and can't even be happy because what those monsters of villagers did to you. Naruko," I stopped my growling to softly purr out my words to a scared Naruko because me growling out what they did to her, made her have flashbacks and that's not what I was aiming for; at least I can block em for now with what I'm going to say to her. "Your a beautiful girl that has grown before my very eyes into something that can't even compare to a shiny jem. You're such a strong kunoichi that you could even make the all "mighty" Sasuke can't even become. So please stop this, and be happy for who you are be yourself.", I watched Naruko shadow her face with her bangs and I didn't want that so I softly placed my finger below her chin and lifted her head. Naruko was crying but smiling a true smile that I haven't seen in a long time. "Thank you Kyu.", I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Kyu, I know it hurts you to see me like this but I can't come out. I just can't. I'm sorry to disappoint you." "No, Naruko. Your not disappointing me, I understand where you're coming from but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Whenever your ready is up to you not me. I love you Naruko as if you were my own kit. Don't ever think otherwise."

{in the shadows}

'Naruto is really a girl? Naruko? I like that name. But why? Why didn't you tell me? Naruko, I could have helped but I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. I'm so sorry, Naruko. So sorry.', with a crestfallen look I walked away undetected and went straight to my apartment. With a weep I fell to the floor not believing that Naruto wasn't who he was. I guess I should start learning the old saying 'Looks could be deceiving' because we all have been fooled. "Naruko, I shall not let you be alone any longer. I will be there for you even if it means going against Hokage-sama"